• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need some advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Two weeks vaping and off the analogs. I started with the Apollo Standard kit with pre-filled cartomizers. Then onto a Joyetech 510 with Kangers and e-juice, and now the 510 with the atomizer and tank. I've had Juicy Clear Dumay and Hexport in 24mg strength. I also now have Black Cherry tobacco 18mg. Here's my problem.....

I find myself vaping constantly and I have less and less throat hit, vapor, and taste. So what do I do or try next??? I'm thinking the ego-C?

P.S.....I do not want to go to a big ... battery like the lava tube etc.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Vaping constantly is pretty normal from what i hear, i definately use my PV like a pacifier......as far as throat hit, have you tried longer drags? Whenever i am not getting that hit i take a nice long pull :)

You might want to clean out your atomizer as well, if you have straight PG put a few drops in there and vape it out, there are other cleaning methods that someone else could add, as i cannot remember them.

And of course the less nic the less of a throat hit you will get. Is it only on the atomizer you are experiencing these issues? Is it the new juice or all of them?

CanadaLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2011
Canada
It might be that you don't need something else? What kind of routine? Maybe stick to where you use to smoke. I found the lack my old smoking routine was what had me vaping a lot more then normal.

I find myself vaping constantly and I have less and less throat hit, vapor, and taste
Try a different juice company? Although part of the fun of vaping is all the new stuff. Keeps it interesting. If you don't know other juice companies, you can request the list via PM here. Good luck!!

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
eGo-C over the Darwin?!? Is it solely because of the form factor or are you simply enjoying the convenience of the tank system?

Well mrkay id say go with the ego-c. Its the best right now hands down, just a great vape!!!!!! I do have the darwin a Povary and i just use the ego-c. Looking to sell my Dawin i love the ego-c that mutch!!!!!!!!

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Two weeks vaping and off the analogs. I started with the Apollo Standard kit with pre-filled cartomizers. Then onto a Joyetech 510 with Kangers and e-juice, and now the 510 with the atomizer and tank. I've had Juicy Clear Dumay and Hexport in 24mg strength. I also now have Black Cherry tobacco 18mg. Here's my problem.....

I find myself vaping constantly and I have less and less throat hit, vapor, and taste. So what do I do or try next??? I'm thinking the ego-C?

P.S.....I do not want to go to a big ... battery like the lava tube etc.
How much were you smoking, which brand and for how long? That is the way to dissect to the problem without going to another device. I smoked for 40+ years, and quit with a 510.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread