Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I have several mech bottoms feeders and attys that I love. I'm looking for relatively inexpensive regulated mod/tank set-up mostly for testing wattage for juices. I vape between 35-45 watts currently, so I want at least 50w capability. It won't be my primary set-up. I'm looking for something accurate, small, reasonably priced, don't need temp control or anything complicated. As far as tanks... rebuildable, decent quality, does not need to have a large juice capacity, and I don't need any bells and whistles. Just a solid, small, accurate set-up for at-home use. Any suggestions?

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Sigelei 50W or istick 50W. I have both and no problems with either. Shop around on the Sig because I've seen anywhere from $55-90.

Small tanks for reasonable prices:

Lemo II or Lemo Drop
EHPro Mini Buddha
UD Aga t-5

Those are all authentics. Of course there are plenty of clones if you would rather go that route.

Reactions: Henry Etta

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I have a Mini Buddha. I think its nice for the price. I don't have the aga t-5, but I have the t-7. Love that tank, and the build quality is excellent. However, the t-7 was a challenge to build so I don't recommend it to new builders. The t-5 build is very similar to the rba deck of the Subtanks. Should be an easy build.

Reactions: Henry Etta
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread