Need some help with drippers guys and gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrao_n

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
United States
I have the rebuildable thing down. My wife would like some non rebuuldable drippera to test liquids out with. I have no idea which ones are good and whick are crap. Idealy one that is open on the bottom to allow her to clean it easier between liquids. Right now I have to build her a coil and change the wicks between flavors. Any recommendations? Oh and it needs to be 510 because she will use it on my provari. Thanks reoville

Sent from my SM-N900T

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Bridgeless attys are the easiest to clean.

But here's another idea for you, I run Ceramic wicks. To clean, pull RBA top, hold at angle under faucet so water doesn't run into Reo. Fire several time for 5 seconds each until clean. the water steam cleans it, good as new. :D

Never even thought about ceramic thanks. And I will look into those empire mods atty. Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-N900T
Just re-read what I posted and to wanted clarify, I don't fire under running water. I pull it out of the water give it a shake and pat with a paper towel and then fire. One rinse is typically enough.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Just re-read what I posted and to wanted clarify, I don't fire under running water. I pull it out of the water give it a shake and pat with a paper towel and then fire. One rinse is typically enough.

Well you just took all the fun outta that!!! LOL!!

Snow day............I am just bored enough to try firing under the water!!!

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
A single microcoil and cotton yarn is probably the quickest and easiest tasting setup I've used.
Peaches & creme cotton yarn is dirt cheap and (after removing one of the four threads) is already perfectly sized to thread through a 1/16id micro.
To switch flavors: just pull the wick, sop up any excess liquid with a little piece of paper towel (if you're as .... about that as I am :)), quick dry burn, thread new yarn, drip and go.
It took me about 5 times longer to type that than it does to actually switch flavors.

kwill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2013
Texas
Where did you get your ceramic wicks? The only one's I found were 6 bucks each.

Bridgeless attys are the easiest to clean.

But here's another idea for you, I run Ceramic wicks. To clean, pull RBA top, hold at angle under faucet so water doesn't run into Reo. Fire several time for 5 seconds each until clean. the water steam cleans it, good as new. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread