The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

need some help

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Kaedinsdad, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kaedinsdad

Kaedinsdad Full Member Verified Member

Hey all Im sitting here looking at so many different flavors and cant seem to figure out anything good. Im looking for just a few recipes that may help me I understand if no one want to share. I like dessert flavors not to big into fruity but if its good then ill use it thanks in advance

2. Rickb119

Rickb119 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2013
    Greeley, CO, USA
  3. SouthernBliss

SouthernBliss Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2013
    Athens, Ga, USA
    Most of the flavoring threads are chock full of recipes and there is the whole section on recipes to scan through as well. Dessert is a HUGE category honestly. You might want to start with the Capella threads because so many of those flavors are good stand alone.

4. Kaedinsdad

Kaedinsdad Full Member Verified Member

:( ok I only have tfa ill have to look all that up and maybe buy new flavors

5. SouthernBliss

SouthernBliss Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2013
    Athens, Ga, USA
    You should find a ton of ideas scanning through the tfa thread. But if your anything like me the best sounding ones will have one flavoring that you don't have. It always seems to work out that way for me at least.

6. savagemann

savagemann Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2013
    California East Bay
    Somebody needs to design a program where you enter the flavors/brands you have on hand and it gives you recipies you can make with what you've got!

7. Cavediver

Cavediver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Buford, Ga
  8. mrcoolbp

mrcoolbp Senior Member ECF Veteran

You could post the flavors you have and we might be able to suggest something as well. Another idea is to pick a few that sound good or that smell awesome, start mixing them solo and see how they are. Then when you find a good flavor percentage for a few different ones, you might get cocky and mix a few together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.