Need some mixing advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Appleton, WI
I have a T/V tobacco 4oz doubler in 50/50 mixed with (2) tobacco 24mg 80/20 and (2) tobacco menthol 24mg 80/20 total of 8oz's combined. This should have produced somewhere around a 65/35% mix of pg/vg with approx. 12mg of nic and is a OK vape with a reasonable vapor production. But it does lack the throat hit I am looking for.

I would like to bump up the nic to 18 to 24mg for a better throat hit? Should I go to 36 to 48mg with a 20%vg by adding two more 30ml bottles? Or just one more 30ml bottle of 36 to 48mg in 100%pg?

Thanks!

Teo

Shaka

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Hey Teo!

Just a suggestion. I don't think it's wise to use th as a determining factor for your nic level. Load up on the pg, take slower and longer drags, direct inhale, anything...but not up your nic SOLEY for th. Imho, seems a little bit foolish to increase the only "not-so-good" stuff in vapor just for the sake of increasing th.

Teo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Appleton, WI
Hey Teo!

Just a suggestion. I don't think it's wise to use th as a determining factor for your nic level. Load up on the pg, take slower and longer drags, direct inhale, anything...but not up your nic SOLEY for th. Imho, seems a little bit foolish to increase the only "not-so-good" stuff in vapor just for the sake of increasing th.

Thanks Shaka!

Any advice is good advice!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread