Need sone help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapstack_

May 23, 2017
So I plan on buying a new mod which is regulated and a RTDA. The RTDA is iJoy Limitless RDTA PLUS and the mod is
VOOPOO DRAG 157W TC GENE CHIP BOX mod. My question is will these be safe together? I really don't know anything about RTDA'S and I don't want to get them if they won't work. How do I know what ohms to use to make, rebuild and etc?
clear1x1.gif

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would check out steam-engine, and I'd suggest building a resistance close to what you enjoy vaping (though it is certainly fun building with various resistances). I'd imagine that you'll probably find a comfortable wattage to vape it at (this can be different in an RTA than a drop in coils tank). If you want to use TC at some point, I'd suggest starting with SS wire. I would build maybe slightly OVER the target resistance if you are using SS, as it tends to go lower as the wire anneals completely and then is used, so you may find your resistance changes over time (I have no idea if that's true for Kanthal, I only use SS.

Also, as long as you aren't building to such a low resistance that you will need vast wattages to run it, there shouldn't be danger either way (well, if you are using a regulated mod and going above your batteries and device's capabilities, it simply won't fire.) But, it is good practice to stay within safe resistances and it will help protect your mod, your batteries and etc.

A lot of folks who sub0hm seem to start out at around 0.5 or so, though that's not necessarily a recommendation, but I do think it's a good starting point IF you are not shooting for MTL, in which case I usually target a resistance about 1.0 ohms since too much higher will kick me out of TC mode.

Good luck,

Anna

• Informative
Reactions: madstabber
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread