The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Need to go incognito!!!!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by chimsweep, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chimsweep

chimsweep Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2013
    Hardwick, Ma
    Here's the situation. The company I have been at for almost 21 years is going smoke free in about a month. I have pretty much free rein to travel all over the complex. I'm looking for the most unobtrusive vape I can purchase. I have a SVD and a MVP2 and love them. The wife has a Provari and Ego Twists. As you can see by my avatar I have been coming around for about a year and a half plus. Personally I'm not going back. Now back to the question....what's the suggestion for the most covert APV. I've been thinking Itaste VV 3.0, they make really fun batteries. Not so big on their tanks. Zmax Mini, Ego 400mah, or does somebody have suggestions? This would include tanks, I currently have Protank 2's and I rebuild my own coils. Should have a Kayfun at the Post Office tomorrow.....but they're huge. Help me find my way as I haven't been as active as I once was. This forum was crucial to my success and I will be forever grateful.

2. eebant

eebant Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hummelstown, PA
    Rather than looking for your next stealth vape, why not look to election day and see which candidates in your area are against vaping?

Since you're in Mass, it should be obvious.

3. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    I guess it depends on what you want or need out of the vape.

On the small side would be something like the Kanger E-smart with the E-smart 1.6 ml clearos. It's larger than a cigalike with 320 mAh batteries, but considerably smaller than an eGo. (I think the overall length with the clearo attached is 5.25" long.) A two battery complete kit runs around $24.99

To the other extreme would be a Reos box with the bottom feed dripping atty of your choice. Vastly better experience, but even the Reo Grand size is only the same l x w dimensions of a business card. The liquid feed is contained - no ridiculous size tanks on top. Very pocket friendly and very not tube shaped. Pretty much indestructible if you are in a rough work environment. But quality costs on that one - a Reo with an atomizer hovers a bit over $200.00.
    :2c:

4. Double Helix

Double Helix Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2014
    Houston, TX
    If you were willing to go the mech route then I'd probably go with a small device ran in 18350 mode such as a 4nine depending if you're willing to mess with 510 hybrid adapters. However you can always find a device with the standard 510 and it shouldn't add to much to the size.

Since you already purchased a KFL then I wouldn't let that go to waste. I'd just purchase the nano kit for it. You could even use the KFL w/o the drip tip if you wanted the absolute shortest length. There are of course other shorter and thinner mods available, but if I was in your situation then I feel I could make due with this setup. It should provide a decent battery life and amount of ejuice.

*Not my picture. I'd probably avoid the Nemesis
    [​IMG]

5. LMS62

LMS62 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2014
    Mesa, AZ
    Why can't he do both? Why does it have to be one or the other?

6. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    If the OP is working for a private company, the owner can make whatever rules they want.

Not quite sure how this has anything to do with elections?

I live in a Red state, and there are few employers with a workforce over 10 people who allow smoking and/or vaping in the workplace.

Chimsweep, want to go cheap cheap cheap? Gripper w/a carto from Madvapes. $8 :) $10 with extender, get a 18350 batt.

or this u-stand:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-vaping-discussion/553008-stealth-vaping-cuteness.html

or a Microstick

Ant Mod (1.81" 46mm)
    [​IMG]
    http://holylandmods.com/product/ant-battery-mod/

or 4nine (1.92" 49mm) both in 18350 mode

Sure there are many others. i.e. most mechanicals in 18360 mode, Astro, Launcher, etc. too

7. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Another vote for a Reo. I see you're a verified member. There are a few Reos in the classies. I think one is a V1 Mini (tiny little thing that takes a 14500) and at least one is the newer Mini that takes an 18500.

Very stealthy. And, very non-ecig looking.

8. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
  9. Arnold Ziffle

Arnold Ziffle Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    San Quentin
    My stealth set up is the little microstick on the left. I use mini vivi novas with a dual top coil. For my adv I like them better than a mega or nautilus. [​IMG]

10. chimsweep

chimsweep Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2013
    Hardwick, Ma
    Not to try and broach politics in a general forum I will try to answer this. It's been 15 years since a candidate I have voted for actually won in this moon bat state. I could expand, but I don't want to offend anybody, their voting record has already done that. I am an Independent and vote for who I think can help no matter what affiliation they have......and pro vaping laws or at least not against the Godsend would alter my vote.

11. catlady60

catlady60 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2013
    Nazareth, PA
    You might also want to pick up (or make, if you're a DIYer) some juice very high in PG in order to emit as little vapor as possible.

12. DrVonDeafingson

DrVonDeafingson Full Member

Jul 5, 2014
    NE Ohio
  13. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2014
    Sounds like the new Joyetech Egrip would be right up your alley. Entirely self contained, 20W, and pretty dinky.

Joyetech eGrip

[​IMG]

14. yoitstj

yoitstj Senior Member Verified Member

Aug 12, 2014
    Albany, NY
    I hate politics. Start a call to action thread. This is not the place. The dude was just asking for help / advice. Not your snark!

15. Kenna

Kenna Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    There are also vaporless ejuices. Descrete something or other.

16. nyiddle

nyiddle Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Bam!

This, in a tank, on a microstick, is the stealthiest setup I can possibly imagine.

17. pcrdude

pcrdude Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2013
    A 450 mAh eGo mini (litecigusa) with an EVOD clearo is my daily work carry. Two sets fit in an Altoids tin.

[​IMG]

EVOD 650 mAh batteries are also very good, two sets fit in the tin, and last much longer.

;)

18. WattWick

WattWick Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    Cold Norway
    While it looks a bit Frankensteiny, that doesn't matter too much as it disappears in my hand anyway.

Nanos with a Sat 22 clone and a nemesis hybrid adapter:

[​IMG]

18350 battery (bring spares!) and 3ml capacity. ~97mm tall, driptip included.

19. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Aren't we recommending the Istick yet?

20. vapero

vapero Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2013
    monterrey,mexico
    ego department
    ego with stickler and kayfun
    [​IMG]