Need to go incognito!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
Depending on how much oohmp you need you could go any direction, little 350 mah ego batteries, a Reo Mini, an eleaf istick, and that Egrip from Joyetch looks AWESOME.

Honestly, what is your intention with this stealth mod? A quick toot when no one is looking? Or a voop mod? That's what I do. Since I quit smoking I rarely even go outside anymore. I'll go to the bathroom, read ECF and voop to my hearts content.

Much to the dismay of my crew at work I think I now actually take longer breaks. :laugh:

eUsername

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
'Merica
Sounds like the new Joyetech Egrip would be right up your alley. Entirely self contained, 20W, and pretty dinky.

Joyetech eGrip

nOIuusI.png

I want one of these bad! just got a damn eleaf istick and now this comes out... This is the PERFECT stealth mod. I'm just waiting on the black to be available.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I want one of these bad! just got a damn eleaf istick and now this comes out... This is the PERFECT stealth mod. I'm just waiting on the black to be available.

Make sure you do your research on this first.

From what I've seen, the cartos/heads they use are proprietary. IOW you have to buy them only from Joyetech. Nothing else will fit. And, I heard they're $3.50 each. If there's a way around this, this would be a very cool mod to have.

Skunkworkx

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
Harford County, Maryland

From what I've seen, the cartos/heads they use are proprietary. IOW you have to buy them only from Joyetech. Nothing else will fit. And, I heard they're $3.50 each. If there's a way around this, this would be a very cool mod to have.

This is good to know...but how long do they last before change-out time ?
I was browsing the site and seen that in another post and it caught my eye....now, unsure??

eUsername

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
'Merica

I appreciate the advice. I have been following it and I'm ok with a 5-pack for $17.50 if they last anywhere near as long as my BVCs. Twisted and suck my mod seemed in love with them.
I have also seen some reports that the device stopped working after a few days, that cleaning them can be tricky and that the egrip may be as innacurate as the istick.

Skunkworkx

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
Harford County, Maryland

Someone was saying these BCV coils last about 2-3 weeks ?
If this is true, I could not argue the coil cost with what I'm spending now really.

Any updated info on the eGrip yet....itchy ordering fingers....but need some REAL info, not market hype ;)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I don't know anyone that has it yet. But, Vapor Beast already has them available for $69.95.

It will be interesting to read more about them once people start getting them. I'm sure they'll start a thread.

Who was saying the coils last 2-3 weeks? I haven't heard from anyone yet that has one.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I've been vaping a monnth (no expert) and carrying an egrip to work for the past week and am very satisfied with it. The first coil from the 5 pack lasted a week. I expect to figure out a way to clean them and get multiple cycles but I don't mind the replacement cost if a week is the norm. I like the side loading feature a lot. I keep it set to the lowest voltage. My only other device, a nautilus mini, might have a better taste but not enough better to be worth carrying at work. I expect to own more than one mini device eventually. May be I'll get more fussy after the last few daily cigs are gone for good.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I don't know anyone that has it yet. But, Vapor Beast already has them available for $69.95.

It will be interesting to read more about them once people start getting them. I'm sure they'll start a thread.

Who was saying the coils last 2-3 weeks? I haven't heard from anyone yet that has one.

Joyetech makes great coils.

I'm getting up to 3 months on one type A attie, so I am not suprised to hear the joyetech coils are lasting weeks and weeks in the eGrip.

It's all relative, kanger coils are cheaper but I go thru them fast, which is why I don't use their products anymore. "Price" is often a "look behind the curtain" issue.....you can't just go on face value, you have to know something about the coil you're paying $16 for 5 for. :)
I have no problem paying that for joyetech coils.

I was using Joyetech dripping atties for over a year (before RBAs were all the rage).....I had one that was 5-6 MONTHS old at one point, still working great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread