Need to mix some juice, scales broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
The pipettes should do in a pinch. Just do the math once you figure out how much you want to make. 30ml total at 6mg should be 1.8ml of your 100mg Nic solution, or a little more than half of one of your 3ml pipettes.

I do all my mixing by syringe, it's just more comfortable for me. Pipettes wouldn't be too difficult of a change.

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
I've looked there, they dont have any, I need to be able to just do it by looking, or I have some 3ml pipettes I guess I could use those,
The pipettes should do in a pinch. Just do the math once you figure out how much you want to make. 30ml total at 6mg should be 1.8ml of your 100mg Nic solution, or a little more than half of one of your 3ml pipettes.

I do all my mixing by syringe, it's just more comfortable for me. Pipettes wouldn't be too difficult of a change.

Ok, I think pippettes will work, just gonna be a bit hard suckin up that VG nic with it, but I bet I can do it. Thanks for the reply's!

Reactions: stols001

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
Hey all, My scales just suddenly died on me the other day, and I'm starting to run out of juice. I want to mix up some no flavor, I usual do 6mg, any ideas on how I could just eye ball it? Maybe say, 4 full droppers from a juice bottle would be 6mg etc

You just want to make 6 mg unflavored juice? It would help if you mentioned some other things about PG/VG, the nic concentration you have, etc... knowing that, mainly the latter, I could suggest a method for eyeballing that would be accurate enough.

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
You just want to make 6 mg unflavored juice? It would help if you mentioned some other things about PG/VG, the nic concentration you have, etc... knowing that, mainly the latter, I could suggest a method for eyeballing that would be accurate enough.
Oh, OK, that would be even easier, I just need a 30ml batch of 6mg 70VG/30PG, doesnt have to be perfect though.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
You don't have to suck VG up a pipette. Measure your Nic., PG, and flavor if your using any with the pipette and then top off your 30ml bottle with VG. Easy Peesy. Not real accurate but it will work. You can warm your nic. up in a cup of hot water before using to help out but you are only going to need a ml or two.

• Agree

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey all, My scales just suddenly died on me the other day, and I'm starting to run out of juice. I want to mix up some no flavor, I usual do 6mg, any ideas on how I could just eye ball it? Maybe say, 4 full droppers from a juice bottle would be 6mg etc
Sorry to hear about your loss. You might want to buy two scales this time, so if this happens again, you will be covered. Scales are great if you SnV or mix frequently, then again, I have bought 3-4 doz 1 ml. syringes but only mix 4 -5 times a year.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Do you have any medicine measuring cups like what comes on the top of children's tylenol, measuring spoons, small measuring cups. I've used all those at one time or another.

Children's Tylenol cups, eyedroppers and syringes are all I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread