Need to purchase 2 VV mods that have juice in them- advice needed - all input welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
Hello,

I have been ECF member for long time but have not followed recently - tomorrow I wanted to buy a variable volt mod that also has a spot for juice in it so I can just squeeze it and it will add some drops to the cartridge or atomizer.

I currently own a non vv reo grande bottom feeder - taste not so great cause top of atomizer doesn't get wet

i apologize greatly if I violated any forum rules I am just on an extreme time crunch - while I luv durability of the reo - the price of their vv mods are very expensive

any suggestions on companies/ products to try - I am unfamiliar with the the tank system.

any and all advice would be greatly appreciated - while the price of the reo vv is very high it may be worth it as my regular reo has been virtually indestructible - just need a VV DEVICE THAt is durable and can hold 3-6 ml o juice

Thank you so much in advance

scott

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
Oh, and to use a kick on a Reo it would be much easier to get it working with an original kick as opposed to the clone or the kick 2. All you need to do with the original kick is connect a piece of wire (speaker wire will do) to the spring on the kick and run it to the ground spring on the Reo. With the clone and the kick2 you would have to sand down the inside of your mod.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Agreed. The Aurora is on my list of "stuff I need"... or as the wife calls it, "another ridiculous, expensive hobby". She doesn't seem to get that cars, motorcycles, guns and watches are all way more expensive than vaping goodies. $40 for an Aurora... or $4000 for a Ulysse Nardin. ;-)

I was able to reduce the diameter of a clone Kick about 0.7mm... but I suspect that there's not a great deal of consistency on clone Kicks, so mine might have been "oversize". All my Kicks are gone... given away in mechs.

I've got a Crown coming... I wonder if a Crown would fit a Reo?

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
Agreed. The Aurora is on my list of "stuff I need"... or as the wife calls it, "another ridiculous, expensive hobby". She doesn't seem to get that cars, motorcycles, guns and watches are all way more expensive than vaping goodies. $40 for an Aurora... or $4000 for a Ulysse Nardin. ;-)

I was able to reduce the diameter of a clone Kick about 0.7mm... but I suspect that there's not a great deal of consistency on clone Kicks, so mine might have been "oversize". All my Kicks are gone... given away in mechs.

I've got a Crown coming... I wonder if a Crown would fit a Reo?

It's not the diameter that is the problem, but more of how the kick works. The Reo has anodizing on the inside that would need to be sanded off in order to make a connection.

I know what you mean about the wife. I don't tell my girlfriend when I buy things any more. Every once in a while she'll notice me using a mod that she had never seen and roll her eyes at me. Generally she's pretty cool about it though. If she knew how much I really spend on this stuff she would probably be pretty .......

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
It's not the diameter that is the problem, but more of how the kick works. The Reo has anodizing on the inside that would need to be sanded off in order to make a connection.

I know what you mean about the wife. I don't tell my girlfriend when I buy things any more. Every once in a while she'll notice me using a mod that she had never seen and roll her eyes at me. Generally she's pretty cool about it though. If she knew how much I really spend on this stuff she would probably be pretty .......

Oh... gotcha. I've never seen the inside of a Reo. Well, that's not a big deal at all then. If it's just an anodized tube, then it's a pretty easy, 5 minute deal to "de-anodize" it.

When I went into the hospital, the wife took over all the bills and banking... and she does a good job of it, so until she doesn't want to do it anymore, it's all hers. I have to ask her how much money we "really have". Ya' know, the account says $4350... but after the house payment and bla bla bla... what do we really have. :p

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hello,

I have been ECF member for long time but have not followed recently - tomorrow I wanted to buy a variable volt mod that also has a spot for juice in it so I can just squeeze it and it will add some drops to the cartridge or atomizer.

I currently own a non vv reo grande bottom feeder - taste not so great cause top of atomizer doesn't get wet

i apologize greatly if I violated any forum rules I am just on an extreme time crunch - while I luv durability of the reo - the price of their vv mods are very expensive

any suggestions on companies/ products to try - I am unfamiliar with the the tank system.

any and all advice would be greatly appreciated - while the price of the reo vv is very high it may be worth it as my regular reo has been virtually indestructible - just need a VV DEVICE THAt is durable and can hold 3-6 ml o juice

scott

Hi Scott

I understand everything in your post, except the atty not getting in the Reo? I'm confused.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Hi Scott

I understand everything in your post, except the atty not getting in the Reo? I'm confused.
If you're confused... then I'm real confused. I keep reading this:

have been ECF member for long time but have not followed recently - tomorrow I wanted to buy a variable volt mod that also has a spot for juice in it so I can just squeeze it and it will add some drops to the cartridge or atomizer.

And I don't see what you're referring to Ocelot. Did you mean to say "the atty not getting wet in the Reo?" Even then... I'm way confused. :?:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
If you're confused... then I'm real confused. I keep reading this:

And I don't see what you're referring to Ocelot. Did you mean to say "the atty not getting wet in the Reo?" Even then... I'm way confused. :?:

This it what I was asking about:

...I currently own a non vv reo grande bottom feeder - taste not so great cause top of atomizer doesn't get wet

I was wondering if the OP was actually referring to a carto. When you use an atty on a bottom-feeder it gets wet. There is no way for it not to get wet unless the bottle isn't squeezed or the bottle is empty. I'm rotating 2 bottom-feeders right now (1 Reo, 1 different kind) and I can't figure out what would be considered the "top" of a 306 or 510 atty. You can also drip into them if you're so inclined.

Now, you can use a cartomizer with a bottom-feeder, lots of people do, but I'm not fond of them because I do have to pay attention if the filler is saturated. A carto does have what I consider to be a "top."

These things are what I am confused about.

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
Sorry for any confusion - I am typing from my phone -

I currently own a regular reo grande - quite happy with many things - only drawback is that the taste is not so great unless I am at home and I drip with it instead of using the squeeze bottle

While I have used different resistance cartridges as well as different battery strengths (3.7 and 4.8) and have had some great results - HOWEVER it's been about 2 years and I am ready to make another PV purchase - one for my GF and one for myself

I was eyeing the REO GRAND VV model -

Date backs being the price 190
Not knowing exact voltage vaping (no dosplay)
And the taste being not so great at times due to the feeding mechanism

However - the regular reo grande I own I have had unsurpassed durability !

So my question is - since I have been away from the boards for awhile are their Any REO GRANDE VV owners on here that enjoy there advice and think it's worth the premium price or Does anyone know of any other VV devices that have a juice chamber that I should review before purchasing a REO GRANDE VV

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION -
I even more sorry for not doing my own research - but time is of the essence as my GF is quitting analogs this week so I will be getting her a VV device as well as myself

Thanks again

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Hello,

scott

well you could use a vapemate if you can't afford a VV reo,on sale now, kinda a unique device to turn anything into a feeder:
here:
Super T ~ Vapemate

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
So my question is - since I have been away from the boards for awhile are their Any REO GRANDE VV owners on here that enjoy there advice and think it's worth the premium price or Does anyone know of any other VV devices that have a juice chamber that I should review before purchasing a REO GRANDE VV

It IS worth the $$, IMHO. go to site try to find a blemished unit, or get verified for the classies and buy one used here on ECF.

Once you have a bottle of juice in there, you have no need to keep changing the VV wheel, set it to the setting you like for THAT juice and vape away your 6ml. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread