need to rinse new tanks before first use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Yes I'm prolly inhaling oil vape...maybe the FDA should regulate it/ oil :laugh:

LOL, well you're inhaling less of it than I am 'caus I don't even rinse them first. I suspect that we would taste it if there was any oil in them. This is machine oil and it has a very pungent aroma when heated. I remember dry burning a freash CE4 once, don't remember why I did it, and not noticing anything. Of course I wasn't looking for it either, but it was pretty close to my face as I was watching the coil glow.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I thought about just buying a couple different kanger BCC's ( one for each flavor) to I'm not mixing tastes. Good to know I can rinse them. Any advise on good tank that doesn't need to be refilled as often, or just a way to get better throat hit without draining the tank so quick?

The full sized Vivi Nova holds 3 or 3 1/2 ml, bu that's a top coil. The Kanger Protank holds 2.5. It's BCC and I think it's got a glass tank. The Davide Glassomizer is BCC. It's bigger but I don't know the size. Also has a glass tank. All are good with a lot of users around here.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
LOL, well you're inhaling less of it than I am 'caus I don't even rinse them first. I suspect that we would taste it if there was any oil in them. This is machine oil and it has a very pungent aroma when heated. I remember dry burning a freash CE4 once, don't remember why I did it, and not noticing anything. Of course I wasn't looking for it either, but it was pretty close to my face as I was watching the coil glow.

LOLLLL. It seemed to be hit and miss with the oil in clearos and that's why many of us thought "hmmm" :confused:" when the manufacturers issued the explanation. As far as trust and QC when I see a major corporation issue a news release and they won't spend dime one on a translator I again go "hmmm".

GoodNews!

Moved On
Oct 25, 2013
Vaping, USA
Not long ago, I was testing the suction of an unfilled CE5, and on instinct accidentally pressed the button while inhaling, dry wick and everything. Probably one of the worst tastes I have tasted in years, it was horrid. And because of that, I think I'm now sensitive to tasting it in virtually any device unless the wick is extremely saturated in juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread