Oct 30, 2013
Up North

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
My favorite cheap vendors with great flavors:
Stoopid Home Page - $10 for 100ml, buy 4 get one free - total cost is $45 with shipping factored in
http://thevapemall.com - 5 70ml bottles is $47, then you can apply a 15% discount if you sign up for their email newsletter and/or review their e-liquids. They've probably got just as many flavors as Mount Baker Vapor.

I agree though that DIY is the route to go if you want to get e-liquid as cheap as you was getting it before.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
Central Vapors has some decent liquids at a great price. Usually they have deals and specials. If you find a flavor you really like, you can buy it in bulk. Plus you can build up rewards with them too. One thing to keep in mind though is that it costs a little extra to have them sweetened. I always have them make the flavor stronger, which costs extra too. Just depends on what you like.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
DIY is ultimately cheaper but you do have the initial investment which is more than he wants to spend at this time.

You don't want to know how much money I have spent on flavors alone. Equipment just adds to the bill. Doing a single flavor mix with just the bare essentials is the way to go in this case but still will cost more than just buying some cheap juice. Then again once you get set up for DIY you will make a lot of juice and will have no worries for the rest of the year. Just mix and vape.

migosu

Unresolved Status
Apr 9, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
Hello every one

let me introduce myself, I’m a Cuban guy, regular Cuban cigarette smoker, but i moved to US in 2012 and I decided to quit, cause i was starting a new life here, so i wanted to get rid of bad habits, and besides I didn’t get used to American cigarettes, cause I felt they were too soft for me, (I tried pretty much all brands) and I was used to smoke Cuban cigarettes (from real Cuban tobacco leaves) and….. anyway, so i switched to vaping cause I was craving for Cuban cigarette flavor (impossible to get here in America) and in the other hand I was quitting smoking AND I found these guys juice4vaping.com

First I ordered Cubano Tobacco flavor, cause I was expecting to get a Cuban cigarette flavor, but I didn’t like it too much cause it tasted like the REAL Cuban Tobacco, too strong for me, so I choose their Common Cigarette Flavor –Holly Molly Guacamole- I was vaping the real thing, the real cigarette flavor I was looking for, it’s like a mixture of Marlboro and Newport…. amazing, and the I get a little bored of it as they sell it really cheap and now days I’m in between that one and M-type premium flavor but I’m still with them

I should charge juice4vaping.com cause I’m doing free promotion here hahaha

Whoever does the website needs a spelling teacher!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread