Need very cheap liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABx009

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2014
Portland, OR, USA
I was getting 10ml for $1 at Blackcat eCig, but they're now sold out. I was wondering if anyone knows of a source in the US with similar prices? I know that fasttech is in the same range, but packages can take up to a month to arrive, and I can't wait that long.

Obviously I'm not looking for great stuff; cheap candy flavors are just fine. I am currently vaping Blackcat's mint flavor, which isn't much of anything, and was previously vaping plain fruit flavors.

I also need to keep the total order at around $15 or so (meaning I can't do large bulk orders right now).

Thanks in advance!

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I was getting 10ml for $1 at Blackcat eCig, but they're now sold out. I was wondering if anyone knows of a source in the US with similar prices? I know that Fasttech is in the same range, but packages can take up to a month to arrive, and I can't wait that long.

Obviously I'm not looking for great stuff; cheap candy flavors are just fine. I am currently vaping Blackcat's mint flavor, which isn't much of anything, and was previously vaping plain fruit flavors.

I also need to keep the total order at around $15 or so (meaning I can't do large bulk orders right now).

If you're looking for the cheap Chinese stuff check out Rocky Mountain Vapor. Free shipping on $14 worth, 30% off coupon code Turkey.

Reactions: stols001
    Get yourself a liter of unflavored e-liquid from one of the big three suppliers. I buy 50%vg/50% vg (.6) and a liter of VG which is much cheaper. Mix those together and you get two liters of .3 juice. But you don't have to make it complicated. Sometimes I get a liter of 1.5 nic and for about 30 bucks and make about 35 bottles (30ml). Get some f-xk up proof flavors like RY4 double, fresh strawberry and start adding 5% flavor to 28mls of juice. From there you'll be on a lifelong journey and you'll never spend more than a dollar a bottle.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    I pay the usual online prices for PG and VG, $20 per gallon. $50 for a liter of 100mg nic diluted in PG, and $15 for 120 ml of my favorite all-in-one flavoring. All that will last me 4 years so cost of ingredients per milliliter is about 1.1 cents or 7 cents per day, which is less than $25 a year.

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
    Feb 6, 2017
    Indiana
    I don't know if it's been said yet, but VapeWild is a really good company with really good prices. But I agree with others here, DIY is where it's at. I probably make about 85% of the juice I vape, and while I haven't calculated exact cost, I don't think I'm spending more than a dollar per 30ml bottle.

brunal

Jan 6, 2010
    Hollywood, FL
    Get yourself a liter of unflavored e-liquid from one of the big three suppliers. I buy 50%vg/50% vg (.6) and a liter of VG which is much cheaper. Mix those together and you get two liters of .3 juice. But you don't have to make it complicated. Sometimes I get a liter of 1.5 nic and for about 30 bucks and make about 35 bottles (30ml). Get some f-xk up proof flavors like RY4 double, fresh strawberry and start adding 5% flavor to 28mls of juice. From there you'll be on a lifelong journey and you'll never spend more than a dollar a bottle.
    can you please specify who are the three big suppliers who sells unflvored e-liquids? Thank you

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Nicotine river, DIY one stop shop, Nude nicotine, On stop DIY flavors, etc. Could check the DIY forum for more options. Most suppliers will send you a sample of nicotine for the cost of shipping if you ask, it's a good way to decide on a supplier as its less expensive. I think most of the big suppliers are decent, it sometimes just becomes a matter of personal preference.

Anna

• Agree
    Reactions: gpjoe

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    liquid sky is pretty good after a looong steep. minimal a month.
    vaping some smax.. hated it fresh.
    they are $18 for 60 with no coupon codes... find coupon codes and you are golden.

the zen vapor has some good deals. if you join the facebook group called friends of the zen they often have upgrade for free sales.

I just started DiY.
    vg seems pretty cheap at nic river. but i got mine off amazon. 1 liter for less than$12
    Nude nicotine seems to be the most expensive nicotine. but not bad.
    that's what i'm using now and it is high quality.

i just ordered vg and nic from ecig express and a ton more flavors.

So far i have a few decent flavors and they have all been one ingredient. havn't gotten into the art of it yet.
    but with that said, my cinnamon rolls all taste better than any I have ever bought premade.

and my peanut butter is so addictively good... i just need to see if i can fiind something to make it a bit more creamy.

i got a good french vanilla and a vanilla custard...

when my first attempts really taste better than premade juice... it makes since to just do it yourself.

christylh8

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 29, 2018
    Huntsville, AL
    I'd definitely suggest starting to DIY, but if you don't want that there's The Dollar E-Juice Club. They sell 5mLs for $.99 and you can rank up some rewards for future discounts. Find them here: The Dollar E-Juice Club | Cheap E-Liquid Samples for just $0.99 Today!.

I've liked a few of their flavors, but I have to say nothing has been crazy good.

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    If you make an account at Dollar E-Juice Club (not really a club) then you used to get a $5 one time discount. Their 10 ml bottles are only 99 cents. So you get 5 bottles of 10 ml for the cost of shipping. Also, The Sauce LA has great sales. That stuff is the lower nic and higher VG juice though and I don't know what Wattage you are using.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread