NEED YOUR HELP!! complete newb, new to vapor!! please help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anatoliy Pishenin

May 21, 2013
A, A
hello everyone, so i have been trying to quit smoking cigarets and was always interested in these things.
i have finaly met a friend who had something of decent quality he had the ego ce5 with 900ma batter.

i am thinking about ordering the same thing and need your help in understanding if these are good products, and what else would i be needing to buy with them?

i know nothing abut vapor, in a matter of fact just found out about these things three days ago, but was doing a ton of research.,

my whole family wants to hop on this wagon, so i will be buying four of these things.

my questions for you guys:

1. CE5- is that the latest and greatest?
2. in comparison to ce4 the ce5 just does not have that whick material thing? right?
3. what would u recommend to a guy/ family, i personaly smoke about 10 cigarates a day, something when i have to drive a lot i smoke a lot more??? i usualy smoke malboro red and camel crush(menthol), newport is good too. i switch off.
4.what accesories are good to buy? that will make life easier?
5. is it ok to buy stuff from ebay? i found 1000mah batteries that have the 5 press button thing, for 15$. also found ce5 clearmizers for 12 for a set of three. is that a good deal?
3 Pack of Portable Vaporizer Heating Coils CE 4 | eBay

6. last i am thinking of just purchashing a kit that has the two of these things in there.
this is the one im interested in. please advise me.

AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING? DO I HAVE THE RIGHT ODEA on a starter kit???

this is a kit for a CE4 but at an insane great price, is this POS??
EGO-CE4S 650mAh Capacity Rechargeable Battery + CE4 Atomizer LED Light Dual Stem Electronic Cigarette Marlboro - White - EGO e-Cigarette

my name is Anatoliy and i am an IT consultant who has a pregnant wife at home, due in august, so the rush to quit is insane.
just a little bit about myself, of yeah and i am 25 years old

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
have 2 batteries for each person...so you always have a back up. order sample size juices from various vendors. for every 100mah that is 1 hour of battery life, so a 650mah is about 6 hours. i use both ce4 and ce5 with no problems. yes, the ce5 does have a wick...the only difference i see is quantity of juice it holds. one is 1.6 the other is 1.9. the link from dwolf would be a good buy. welcome to ecf and to vaping...and congrats on the baby...best reason to give up the stinkies.

dru21281

Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
New York
It depends on how much you can spend, or are willing to spend. I did a lot of research prior, and also was looking for the best/nicest e-cigg... I wasnt really worried about a price so decided to buy a mechanical mod right away with a RBA and some batteries/crown etc. I ended up purchasing a new Titanide Themis a used Ithaka which ran over $500.

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
Here is a better price, bigger battery option, also from china with free shipping

$20.86 CE4+ 6-in-1 USB Rechargeable 1100mAh Electronic Cigarettes Health Keeping Set - black / US plug adapter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

also available with a euro wall plug for charging

I agree with Dotsin on spinner/twist battery and protank options also

I started with cig-a-likes, went to ego style batteries (like in the kit you are looking at) and vivi nova's, then got some ego twists and then went to a Vamo VV/VW (just ordered 2nd one as back up from fast tech along with MVP - should be here in 10-12 days hopefully) - currently waiting for mail man to deliver protanks and evods today (gotta lose my credit card one of these days)

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
2. in comparison to ce4 the ce5 just does not have that whick material thing? right?
3. what would u recommend to a guy/ family, i personaly smoke about 10 cigarates a day, something when i have to drive a lot i smoke a lot more??? i usualy smoke malboro red and camel crush(menthol), newport is good too. i switch off.
5. is it ok to buy stuff from ebay? i found 1000mah batteries that have the 5 press button thing, for 15$. also found ce5 clearmizers for 12 for a set of three. is that a good deal?

6. last i am thinking of just purchashing a kit that has the two of these things in there.

EGO-CE4S 650mAh Capacity Rechargeable Battery + CE4 Atomizer LED Light Dual Stem Electronic Cigarette Marlboro - White - EGO e-Cigarette

my name is Anatoliy and i am an IT consultant who has a pregnant wife at home, due in august, so the rush to quit is insane.

Hello Anatoliy and welcome to the forums.

First and foremost, DO NOT buy anything off Ebay. Ebay does not like ecigs and has been know to void transactions. You would be better off buying from an online ecig vendor which I will link a couple of kits at the end. Now, on to your questions.

1 - CE5 is not really the latest and greatest. It is one of the newer clearomizers and is a good start. They are top coil, so you will get a warmer vape. There are bottom coil clearos like the T3 that produce a cooler vape. Try them both, pick which you like.

2 - If I'm not mistaken, the only difference between a CE4 and CE5 is that you can replace the coil in the CE5. Other then that, they are the same.

3 - If you are referring to juice, I can't really recommend anything because it is very subjective. You may not like what I like. Best is to find a place and order some samples.

4 - With an eGo style battery, the only things I recommend or are must haves are 2 batteries per person, at least 2 clearomizers or tanks per person, a charger, and juice. I do like having a case but it's not really needed.

5 - Read the first and foremost. :)

6 - I will link some other kits. They will be more expensive, but better kits and no worries about Ebay canceling on you.

Electronic Cigarette | eGO CE Starter Set - Quality ecigs from Aqua Vapor Cig Atlanta, Ga

$20.96 CE4+ 6-in-1 USB Rechargeable 1300mAh Electronic Cigarettes Health Keeping Set - black / US plug adapter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

For juice, you can try ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
hello everyone, so i have been trying to quit smoking cigarets and was always interested in these things.
i have finaly met a friend who had something of decent quality he had the ego ce5 with 900ma batter.

i am thinking about ordering the same thing and need your help in understanding if these are good products, and what else would i be needing to buy with them?

i know nothing abut vapor, in a matter of fact just found out about these things three days ago, but was doing a ton of research.,

my whole family wants to hop on this wagon, so i will be buying four of these things.

my questions for you guys:

My starter kit came with the wickless CE5+ clearos, and I must say, I'm not a huge fan. I found they flood and leak quite a bit. Plus, depending on the juice, you could errode or crack the plastic.

Kanger tanks, i.e. EVODs, T2/T3s, Protank are way better tanks. The EVODs are excellent, rebuildable, rarely leak/flood, great vapor, great flavor, and cost about the same as the CE5s.

If you dont go for the Vamo or mech mod, then you'll be far happier with at least an EGO spinner or Twist. If you dont mind waiting 8-12 days, order from fasttech overseas. They'll have better pricing than anything on Ebay anyway. Also watch for daily deals on VaporJoes and jump on one when it comes up. Much of his "buys" come from fasttech anyway.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Oh, I forgot....one more thing. Since you like tobacco flavors and some menthols, I wanted to share my latest discovery.
I too like pipe tobacco flavors, but I"ve also been adding a few drops of a cool menthol to my tobacco juice. The menthol by itself is a bit overpowering, but it flavors nicely when a little is added to the main juice.

BostLabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix, AZ. USA

:) Hi!
I believe I used the CE5's the other day at my local B&M. They worked great! Great price on the kit! It looks like it would be a great starter kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread