Needed: unflavored high nic juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for 60+mg unflavored juice that I can use to mix my own. I mix VG (K) and LorAnn flavors so I need something clean, no flavor and as pure as possible. I make DIY for 6 people, all of whom haven't had an analog in 6 months.

I lost all my bookmarks and it was a long time ago that I bought my stuff amd there are so many sellers now, that I don't want crap juice. US or UK stuff is what I'm looking for, preferably in 30+ml sizes.

I bought ECOPure before and was really happy with it, but read they stopped making the ECOPure brand a while back and I don't want to get something that's almost expired. I buy a 6 month supply at a time and don't want to spend a ton and end up with something I regret.

Any suggestions and links are very appreciated.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
My Freedom Smokes Inc.
seems to have the best price on 60-100mg juice.
very pure also.

It appears to be the same price as the xtremevaping, although I don't know about shipping. But right now myfreedomsmokes is having a 15% off sale on their unflavored nic (coupon code: HEAT) which depending on how much he is getting could save enough to pay for the shipping.

I haven't gotten any of this (yet) but I know a lot of the DIY folks get their nic juice here.

100MG/ML Nic Liquid

I like that they put all their percentages on the product pages and where their stuff is made. They don't say if their nic is US or not as far as I could tell. Glass bottles work for me as well, because I wonder about BPA in the plastic bottles. They have some low prices on attys too. I know I use 510s on my SB, but I don't know if my attys are SLB or not.

Not a huge selections, but good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread