The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA Needing large juice capacity RDA

Discussion in 'RDA' started by Bella Chic, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    Hey y'all! I'm looking for an RDA that has nice deep juice wells with great airflow control, boasts great flavor and clouds a plenty. I've looked at so many different ones and actually have a Lush on its way from eciggity but would love to know if there is an RDA out there with a larger juice capacity (deeper juice wells). Originals, clones, what's out there that I seem to be missing??? Thanks y'all, I greatly appreciate it!

2. JDC1958

JDC1958 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2015
    Look at a Temple or Big Buddha.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bella Chic

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    I will go look now. Thanks JDC :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. cyber_ecco

cyber_ecco Full Member Verified Member

Nov 19, 2015
    Why not just get a RTA? I hardly even use my RDA's anymore after I got my RTA's. Aromamizer and Belus perform like RDA's without the dripping...and you build them the same way.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bella Chic

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    Oh ya, I've got RTA's. I use them exclusively but and gettin aggravated with leaking issues. Plus I think an RDA would be very useful for trying out new juices as well.

• Like Like x 4
  6. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    There was a Hobo V3 in the classies (cheap)... good atty.

Others....

Stumpy
    Marquis
    Velocity
    Snapdragon

• Like Like x 2
  7. Marc411

Marc411 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    Vertitas

• Like Like x 1
  8. cyber_ecco

cyber_ecco Full Member Verified Member

Nov 19, 2015
    Yeah thats pretty much what I use my RDA's for now. I am also on the never ending search for no leak RTA's. Its all in the wicking...but the Aromamizer is the only one that has NEVER leaked on me yet.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Smokin' Iron

Smokin' Iron Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2014
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    If your budget will allow, the new Buddha Mini by Vapez Cloud is fantastic. It gives a great combination of taste and clouds with a very deep juice well. Or if you like a 30mm RDA, go with the Buddha V2. I can juice up my Buddha V2 and vape it for the whole 45 minute drive to work. Plus the build quality on both is excellent.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bella Chic

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    Thanks Smokin'. I appreciate that and that 45 minutes is super impressive for sure, love it!

11. entropy1049

entropy1049 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Glacier II is a snap to build, has a huge juice well, and airflow anywhere from "I can't breathe" to "Jane, turn this crazy thing off". Price is nice as well. Bosun RDA is very good as well,phenomenal build deck.

If you don't mind a 30mm atty, you can't beat the Temple. Best RDA to date, IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bella Chic

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    I will take a look at these as well. Thank you entropy. I use the Provari P3 so I think to 30mm would be fine as well. Thank you again :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nikea Tiber

Nikea Tiber Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2015
    Check out the compvape El Cabrón. The juice well is massive, the airflow is extremely adjustable, and the posts and post holes are enormous. It comes with two chuff caps and a 510 drip tip adapter plate.

• Like Like x 1
  14. JDC1958

JDC1958 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2015
    Good luck finding a authentic Veritas. I have been looking for one for months. The clones are all over the place though.

Anything by Vaporz Cloud will fit your bill. And for me a great authentic under 100 bucks is a solid as well.

Temple, Temple Mini, Big Buddha, Big Buddha Mini

• Like Like x 1
  15. izen

izen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2013
    Northeast
    @Bella Chic - Buy anything yet? :) I see every good reco here and I'll raise them all, since no one's reco'ed this yet. How about an RDA that'll take any type of wire coils? Single or dual coil. Top or bottom air flow, or top & bottom air flow. 10MM juice well! Reasonably priced. Authentic. Huge clouds. Great flavor! ...It's not perfect, and you may not like it... but, are you curious? ...Reviewed here on YouTube. Fwiw.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bella Chic

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    Daaaaaaaang! I've looked at everything recommended and like what I've seen so far for sure but this one is pretty darn awesome! I do believe I'll put one in my cart!!! I just shared the video with my friend who is looking for the same type of thing I am. Thank you for sharing!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. izen

Nov 2, 2013
    Northeast
    You're welcome. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. izen

Nov 2, 2013
    Northeast
    I know of someone here on ECF who had an authentic that he was willing to sell at a more than reasonable price. I know this because he was holding it for me, and I never did get back to him. It's been a while and so, I don't know if he still has it but... I'll PM you his ECF handle.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bella Chic

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    Sounds great! Thank you :)

20. Bella Chic

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    I did get me a Velocity and a Lush before I posted this thread. They should be here by the end of this week and then I've been looking at everyone's suggestions and like a lot of them. I think my next one will be the Aeronaut :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.