NekkidNorman does it again! The Durachuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Oh yeah, to the person asking abt crinkle and clearcoat. he did a tester and the clearcoat filled in the crinkle making it look smooth so it just makes it pointless bc u cant tell it was ever crinkle.....I believe he even showed a pic but its lost deep in PartI of sat thread ;)

Yeah, I asked him about doing my logo in blue and then black crinkle everywhere else and he said clear coating the crinkle wasn't gonna give me what I was after (I like the texture/non-slip feel of the crinkle but I didn't want it all crinkle).

Hmmm, wonder if the crinkle can be done in multiple colors? Probably not with much detail but maybe it could be done....

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
Jeff has mentioned once or twice that he checks his PMs regularly, but he only gets his emails at his business so he may not see a weekend email until Monday.

OTOH, when I was getting my first Chuck we were having a PM 'conversation' and he asked me to re-send him a PM because he accidentally deleted it. With most email programs you can recover a deleted email but I don't know that any forum software gives an option to recover a deleted PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread