Neutral test on new Cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
How are you filling the carto? If you're just topping it off sometimes I've noticed it takes a little while for it to 'settle'. If you have been a smoker for a long time your taste buds also 'die' off and need to be rejuvenated. I couldn't taste anything for a week.. everything just tasted the same.. menthol tasted like a cooler.. 'the same'. I came off of smoking nothing but menthols so took me a little while before I began to taste. You need to keep yourself hydrated (drink lots of water) and you should start off with stronger flavors like menthol. After a bit you'll begin to start tasting subtle flavors.. and then you'll taste them even more =). I refill a completely used carto using the condom method. You simply put about 15 drops of the liquid in the cap and slowly push the cart (connection side that goes on the battery) into that rubber top that's filled with liquid. Blow the excess liquid with your mouth by blowing through the side that you smoke from.

A video on refilling is shown here =) Volt How-to's - Refill Cartos - Remove Film from PCC - Silver Battery - YouTube

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com
Yeah i saw the vid long time before i got the volt :D
I mean the taste is neutral really, the previous cart was also the same, after vaping and refilling with liquid it had a very nice taste. The new one i placed an hour a go, it just starts now to have some 555 taste after much vaping, i already dripped some drops of liquid in there. Brand new cartos.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
If you smoked nothing but regular cigs before you started the volt everything will taste the same until your taste buds come back hehe. It almost took me two weeks but then I could taste the flavors.. with the 555 I get a slightly nutty flavor.. it's subtle but I can definitely pick it up. Ry4.. a sweeter flavor I couldn't pick up anything at all for a week but I can taste it now.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
The draw seems to be fine. I just flled a BLANK carto with SI liquid and the taste is fine, no problems at all. Seems to me the prefilled cartos are dud :p

That can happen too.. Hasn't happened to me but others have reported it. Send Imagine a PM or eMail customer service from the Smokeless Image site and I'm sure they can get you fixed up =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread