Never used tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
If that's your only mech, save it. It's good to have a mech just in case. No electronics to go wrong. The perfect emergency backup.
Oh no , I have quite a few mechs including boxes but I only really use a couple.
Maybe some day i will have a " mech-a-thon" and use them just to justify having them around... LOL.

Reactions: stols001

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I keep a few mechs that I've had a long time for sentimental reasons and some should be sold but I've been lazy. I have a bunch I bought during closeouts in preparation for the vapocalypse that give me peace of mind for little cost.

Although I'm using regulated 99% of the time, I do use my Precise Simplicity mods as they are just a total pleasure. The Simplicity 14500 may be in the tux at my son's wedding.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have a few box mods I like, but don't want to start using yet, I was DEEP in my shinyitis at that point. LOL, I have given away and sold some mods, but I actually have two mechs (Noisy Cricket 2 and an antique copper mech mod I thought would entice the husband. How wrong I was he started with a nautilus 2 like everyone else. LOL. I do keep them though as a sort of last ditch situation (and I am sure at some future, very CONFIDENT moment, I may vape them).

I don't quite know what sort of "situation" might require the use of mech's alone, but I have no plans on getting rid of them, either. You just never know what might happen (I hope I never find out). A lot of stuff that was wrong for me, I was able to sell/givaway.

I haven't purchased anything much recently, but I am certain the ebb an flow of shinyitis will arise again, at SOME point. LOL.

Don't go looking for a cure in the shinyitis thread, in fact, hide your car keys, your wallet, and your paypal password. LOL.:D:D:D

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread