Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
haha yes, usually the 6V is too much punch for the LR attys,
but maybe this one likes it rough !!!! hahahahahah

Please keep us updated, of course there are always a few strays in any new batch

yah i thought the 6v would blow it too lol, but it didnt and its been realy good, just like a hv atty at 6v. so far 2 of the 5 i tried are like this but i cant make sure untill i get back to work tommorow and test the resistence

slumgunner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
vanv
ok tested all the attys they are all perfect at 1.5 ohms, and i think i found the problem. i was just flooding the attys lol. blow them out and two drops seems to produce tbe same amount of vapor as the original lr510 from em. any more that two drops then vapor drops off significantly. so given the correct amount of liquid these attys are amazing. but i think i still love the old ones more since you can flood the .... outta them and they still give killer vapor. now these new attys will need some getting use to lol.

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
ok tested all the attys they are all perfect at 1.5 ohms, and i think i found the problem. i was just flooding the attys lol. blow them out and two drops seems to produce tbe same amount of vapor as the original lr510 from em. any more that two drops then vapor drops off significantly. so given the correct amount of liquid these attys are amazing. but i think i still love the old ones more since you can flood the .... outta them and they still give killer vapor. now these new attys will need some getting use to lol.

Two drops & tilt the end of the battery up slightly & you're in vaping nirvana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread