New and need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
i was going to order last night but im hearing that the EGO-t with the 5 click system is not good? from a few videos on youtube i watched they say it has alot of issues and to stick with the manual EGO-T, seems like the ones on liberty-flights are all 5 click shut off? Are your egos the same? What exact model did you order? :) hope to hear back soon i definatly want to order this today! Anyone who has imput your help is appreciated!

Also are their flavors non nicotine? i cant seem to find anywhere on there site if they are or arnt? Whats the difference between DV, PG, VG? whats the best, sorry for all the questions just new to this!

Mine is the "mega ego t type B" with the 900 mAh batteries. Yes, it is a 5 click on/off. The only issue I am having is a me issue I think.......still learning how to pull. Occasionally I get a little juice out of the tank and onto my lip. The juice I ordered there was 16-18 mg nicotine. Whne you select the juice, you can then select the nicotine content. I was told to use a PG/VG mix rather than straight VG (unless allergic to PG)

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
Yeah i read that too, how does this 5 switch thing work?

also noticed that i cant find the ego t on madvapes

The 5 switch is simply press the button 5 times in 2 seconds to turn it on or off. The light on the button blinks when you turn it off/on to let you know. When on, the button will light when you press it. It is a manual system so you dont accidentally activate it in your pocket, purse, whereever

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
im gonna place my order now through liberty-flights hopefully i wont have to many issues and if so i can fix them, i cant seem to find any sites that i trust that have the non 5 click mode eGO-t

One other question before i order how well is Cignot? is that site reliable and fast? and any coupon codes?

I have not used cignot yet, but have heard positive reviews on them. The only reason I ordered from Liberty-flights was the 20% discount.....I compared the orders and saved about 25 in total. I have read good reviews on both

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
Thanks again! I ended up ordering and calling and they told me they would rush ship it to me and i should have it by tmr or saturday! ill let you know how everything goes once i get it, and i ordered the same one you have! You having any leaking issues with yours? and are you getting good flavor out of it?

I have had occasional leaks. Usually, I simply remove the tank, take a Q-tip and dry wipe access off the atomizer (both ends if needed) as well as battery (juice is not good for it at all) the wipe the exterior of the tank dry and reseat it into the Atomizer. Sometimes it appears to be in correctly, but really is not quite. I use a push and twisting motion, rotating the tank 180-360 degrees once seated. My biggest leak issue is pulling juice through the tank and getting a little into my mouth (which I quickly wipe and rinse. THIS is a me issue I am pretty sure as I am still "learning" how to properly inhale

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
The flavour has varied. At this point I have only tried the juice I ordered with the kit from them. The Turk-USA tobacco I REALLY liked, and will more likely than not order again (I just ordered Blackjack tobacco from BlueMistVaping though.....180ML for $20) Originally I also ordered Mango (did not care for it, but was not horrible), coffee (which many people dont like but I did) and Key Lime (good, but a little weak). Right now I am waiting on orders from BMV (supposed to be here tomorrow) that will have, in addition to the Blackjack, 10ML each of Belgian Waffle, Pina Colada, Run & Coke, Key Lime Pie (was told you can taste both the key lime and graham cracker crust), and Cinnabun. Also ordered from Mrs T's Bakery a small bottle of Cheesecake, Vanilla Ice Cream, Snickerdoodle Cookie, and Kentucky Burbon. My hope is, that from all these including my original samples, I can pick 3 that I really like and get a larger bottle of each

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
My wife uses the eGo-T. I got her the silicon caps so she doesn’t have any leak issues. What can happen is if the atty starts to clog up and you continue to draw hard on it you will suck the ejuice right out of the tank so when it gets hard to draw on switch out your atty. Just through the clogged unit into some 90% isopropyl or ever-clear for an hour or so, blow it out and dry for a day or two. That way you always have an atty ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread