Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
The real question what size atty to use that dont over hang the cut catch cup?

Go look at the pic in the very first post.
picture002-jpg.419822

That is how a RM2 fits. Larger rba's would overhang and might block the door from sliding up.

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA
I was talking about what will sit on the base. The door will just clear an RM2, sometimes it will rub. I'm not sure of the diameter of an RM2, but I think it's more 15. The catch cup is 15mm across and isn't drilled center. it is about 1mm closer to the front. 14mm is about as big as you can get with out over hanging the catch cup. An LP RM2 will over hang it slightly.

Reactions: SteamStack

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA
A RM3 should be just the trick.

... and with that I've just talked myself into getting one
I forgot about that one. There are quite a few 14mm attys that will sit on the catch cup of a LP 14500. A cyclone will go if it's not AFC. I'm just talking about things that will go without overhang.

Reactions: SteamStack

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
The pics will be going up late today or tomorrow the black is black wrinkle .
I do have some black ano mods coming
The black on the site now is black wrinkle (according to Rob....see above) but he will have some black anodized sooner or later. I'm sure he will label them as such when they come in and he adds them to the site.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
More picks up but still confused over the black ones just labeled black. Some look wrinkle and some look smooth. Hard to tell what your buying.

Hopefully rob can explain later when he gets a chance.
They're black wrinkle. He's still waiting on the black anodized. When he adds them to the site, I'm sure he'll label them as such.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Ordered some new 14500s and they shipped out today. Should be here before the mini lands. And even though I'm trying very hard to talk myself out of it there is a certain woodvil on the site that just might land in the cart with the mini tomorrow if it's still there.

I need an intervention.:eek:

Reactions: misswish1

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Ordered some new 14500s and they shipped out today. Should be here before the mini lands. And even though I'm trying very hard to talk myself out of it there is a certain woodvil on the site that just might land in the cart with the mini tomorrow if it's still there.

I need an intervention.:eek:

And thats why it's still there waiting for its rightful owner to claim it! With the said.. I waited too long to order another and it's gone :/ GL!!

are they all going to be LP??? :( i didn't want to have to buy another rm2 when i have a bunch of normal ones already.

Sure, Rob said there would be reg as well and there even some already up on the site.. if it don't say lp it's a reg height reo!

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I forgot about that one. There are quite a few 14mm attys that will sit on the catch cup of a LP 14500. A cyclone will go if it's not AFC. I'm just talking about things that will go without overhang.

According to the Mark Bugs website the O.D. Of the Chalice III is 13.9mm. I was considering the Cyclone but wanted the AFC option, and as mentioned that version is too large and would overhang. So for my first Reo I am going for the Chalice. I didn't really want to spend that much, but every review says how great the machining is, as well as superior flavor. Hopefully I love it and it will live on my Mini 14500. Down the road if I get a Grand Reo, I'll look into the wider RDA's.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
According to the Mark Bugs website the O.D. Of the Chalice III is 13.9mm. I was considering the Cyclone but wanted the AFC option, and as mentioned that version is too large and would overhang. So for my first Reo I am going for the Chalice. I didn't really want to spend that much, but every review says how great the machining is, as well as superior flavor. Hopefully I love it and it will live on my Mini 14500. Down the road if I get a Grand Reo, I'll look into the wider RDA's.
Welcome MacT. Super first reo setup you're considering - the chalice is one slick atty and any reo is a winner.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Welcome MacT. Super first reo setup you're considering - the chalice is one slick atty and any reo is a winner.

Yeah, I figured I'd go all the way on this. I'm sick of tanks, clearos, etc. my first device years a go was a manual Golden Greek, still have it. Tried dripping but never liked it on the old wire mesh atties. On to clearos and tanks, but never satisfied flavor or even vapor wise, not a cloud person, didn't like sub-ohm tanks either. Spent a lot over the years. I had little knowledge or understanding of what Sqonking was, so I ignored it. Hopefully this is the last stop for me in that regard and I can find vaping satisfaction, finally. The hardware certainly will not be to fault anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread