Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Ive been using the res with 100% vg juice since i got it , all working great and never dry hits unless i wanted to get to that point lol but now im having a litlle problem with pg in the mix :( i always drip 15-20 drops when i want to fill the res or either fill directly drooping 10 on the res and 5 on the atty , with vg never had a problem but with pg mixes it seems that the res cant hold it well and when i fire up a lot of juice comes up in the atomizer (ava) i blow it down but when i try again is the same and vapor is very very little (of course atty is full of juice) now with the type of juice i limit my self to 6-10 drops and it works most of the time like its suppose to ; was wondering if theres something im not doing right ? Or the res works different depending on juice mix ?

Right now while using these juices i just treat it like im dripping old fashion way :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
The RES was designed around a 100% VG liquid, which is much thicker than PG liquid. I assume your problem is that your PG liquid is to thin and is flowing through the RES much faster than VG liquid does. That is why it is flooding. There is not a lot you can do about this. I would try to stick to mainly VG based liquids if at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread