New Aspire Nautilus BVC Coil Packaging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formosa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
NY
Hi have any of you received the new batch of Aspire Nautilus BVC Cotton coils (Pack of 5)? The packaging and the writings on the coils looks different. And it does not vape well with my juice... Anyone?

OLD:

Ohfgw4o.jpg

NEW:
I will take picture of the new tonight.
Ohfgw4o

Last edited:

Formosa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
NY
Did you check for authenticity?
Yup I did. They are authentic. And I've been using the same juice for 4 years.

Can you post a picture?
I will update the OP with the new packaging tonight.
Yup, I have researched that, and that link was a very old announcement. And that is a totally different coil than the Nautilus BVC.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Hi have any of you received the new batch of Aspire Nautilus BVC Cotton Coils (Pack of 5)? The packaging and the writings on the coils looks different. And it does not vape well with my juice... Anyone?

OLD:

Ohfgw4o.jpg

NEW:
    Ohfgw4o
    ThaTs the box I received 2wks ago. They were different than what I received last year about this time.

Reactions: stols001

Formosa

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 13, 2012
    NY
    ThaTs the box I received 2wks ago. They were different than what I received last year about this time.
    ya.. They had a different box 1 year ago, then changed to a new box. But last week I received a newer box.

The image I posted is the older batch I received about 2 months ago.

May I know where you bought yours from 2 week ago? Maybe they still have those stocked.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    Which resistance heads did you buy & what resistance heads have you been using?
    If you've been using the 1.8Ω and bought .7Ω by mistake or vice versa theres going to be a noticeable difference you may not like.

Are you talking about the original small wicking holes nautilus heads versus the newer large wicking holes heads?

If you're asking about the new box that says " This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance" on front & back,,, they vape the same to me.

Triton mini & nautilus heads are interchangeable, the full size triton heads are not.

Formosa

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 13, 2012
    NY
    Which resistance heads did you buy & what resistance heads have you been using?
    If you've been using the 1.8Ω and bought .7Ω by mistake or vice versa theres going to be a noticeable difference you may not like.

Are you talking about the original small wicking holes nautilus heads versus the newer large wicking holes heads?

If you're asking about the new box that says " This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance" on front & back,,, they vape the same to me.

Triton mini & nautilus heads are interchangeable, the full size triton heads are not.
    I've always been using the 1.8 with the bigger/new wicking holes.

And yes I believe the new batch/package of mine came with "This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance". When have you started receiving this new batch??

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    I've always been using the 1.8 with the bigger/new wicking holes.

And yes I believe the new batch/package of mine came with "This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance". When have you started receiving this new batch??

The boxes with the completely false statement aren't 'new' to me, I bought a case of 5 pack boxes about 4 or maybe 6 months ago.
    Opened a box of them to try out right after I received them, they vape the same, disassembled a couple of used ones, identical to the ones that don't have the silly warning on the boxes.

The newest ones I have don't have the silly warning on the box, they have a new aspire anti tamper label/sticker on the box, the voltage range is imprinted on one side of the head, the watt range on the other.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2015
    Hi have any of you received the new batch of Aspire Nautilus BVC Cotton Coils (Pack of 5)? The packaging and the writings on the coils looks different. And it does not vape well with my juice... Anyone?

OLD:

Ohfgw4o.jpg

NEW:
    Ohfgw4o
    These are what mine look like. If they changed the packaging then I haven't seen or got any yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread