Not open for further replies.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
We're looking for info on the BB:)

RIMP:evil:
Well, I have finalized the print. It will be under 3.5inches, thickness still the same. Adapter perfected, order for first production run put in. Switches "should" be on the way to me next week. So it is all looking good for first couple weeks of November the BB will be available.

Deschain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
England
The words "early Christmas present" are ringing in my ears. :thumb:

Regarding the PT, will it be high quality one made by yourself (or another maker)?

I know there is already at least one high quality PT out there...and personally speaking, it would feel wrong to pay out for the BB and use my puny little TW PT on it...quality items deserve quality accessories IMO.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
The words "early Christmas present" are ringing in my ears. :thumb:

Regarding the PT, will it be high quality one made by yourself (or another maker)?

I know there is already at least one high quality PT out there...and personally speaking, it would feel wrong to pay out for the BB and use my puny little TW PT on it...quality items deserve quality accessories IMO.

Hmm,
The PT is a completely mechanical connector to the BB switch housing, removed as easily as changing the battery. There are no wires to break off inside. I promise when the time is right I will give full details along with pictures.

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
Smooth is the only way to roll.

:D

AltSmokeBB_017copy.jpg

AltSmokeBB_041.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread