New blog series coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
How about a tour of the facility(s)? Everybody seems to tout the clean rooms with folks in Tyvek suits (I call them poopy suits..lol).
Meet the KJ staff?
How is our juice created cradle to grave?
Is there going to be a KJ hardware line? Swag?

I always wanted to know if there was a poor soul with 100 flavors around him/her in syringes or burets and some premade mix, or is there a machine that does the mix kinda like a paint machine. There has bound to be an automated solution to mass mix these juices or you would forever be backlogged (especially at 50K+ bottles).

JoyPeace

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
Philadelphia ,USA
I would love to see a day with Walt . Everything from coffee to oh crap washer broke to work emergency to getting called to school for sick kid or whatever it is you do all day . Maybe guest bloggers about equipment since we know that isn't your thing. Definitely add in a heads up if your juice is reviewed on youtube.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
1. Are you a smoker or ex-smoker, and do you vape (aside from testing). If so, what is your favorite flavor/nic strength combo (if any nic at all)?

2. How long did you have to do R&D before going live? What inspired you to get into the ejuice business?

3. Where do you see yourself and/or the company in the next 5-10 years, assuming there are no real negative impacts from the FDA, etc? Do you plan to open more company owned locations, franchised KJ branded outlets, or possibly having your product carried by existing B&M stores across the country (world) like Space Jam or Five Pawns?

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
1. Are you a smoker or ex-smoker, and do you vape (aside from testing). If so, what is your favorite flavor/nic strength combo (if any nic at all)?

2. How long did you have to do R&D before going live? What inspired you to get into the ejuice business?

3. Where do you see yourself and/or the company in the next 5-10 years, assuming there are no real negative impacts from the FDA, etc? Do you plan to open more company owned locations, franchised KJ branded outlets, or possibly having your product carried by existing B&M stores across the country (world) like Space Jam or Five Pawns?

Oh you would be surprised by my responses to these questions :p

I will do a post for sure on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread