New BOge dual coil cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
<s> I love these cartos. Only thing everybody is ripping people off at 15 bucks for 5 cartos. Some suppliers are selling them for 9 bucks but sell out quick...now you tell me what kind of profit margin are the 15 buck suppliers making..........gouging...no way am I gonna buy at that price.

As you know Rob, I owned a Retail Store. My mark up was between 2 and 3 times my cost. Anything more is excessive. Just my opinion....I liked sales volume.

Last edited:

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
I'm assuming its cuz they are new, but not sure if you noticed but one supplier got called on the carpet for selling them so low because another retailer wasn't able to sell them at their current price.. (That's rediculous)

I also noticed some interesting info in the Provari thread that has me wondering about them on that unit.

Last edited:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
They are some of the best cartos out there. I dont buy attys any longer since these new cartos have been developed with dual coil. Boge Cartos Are great too! IMO cartos are much more cost effective and operate on just about any voltage without the constant attention you need to give to attys.. IMHO.. In the last couple of months great cartos have been developed.

My vote is to stock them Rob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread