New clearomizer? Wicking issues? Check this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
North NJ
Nice tip alex. If people want to use the orginal mouth plug just follow Alexs tips but turn the cup that he throws away lol upside down and put it on top of the flat plug then replug. Alexenderj mod should work really good on any juice.

Thanks slowdrag, nice addition too. it might help make the skinny ring line up a little easier than poking it till its right like i do. Also, the only real reason i use the tip and not the cap on the end is extra leak prevention, so if any juice gets by the ring, which is rare, its got more places to go than just out the hole of the plug and into your mouth.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hey Alex--excellent little video, very well done, practical and good common sense. Thanks for sharing...I may post this to GVTV when I get a chance...

I've posted my new video on how to make the new clearomizers wick thicker juices much better. It is a five minute mod (at most) and requires no extra parts. Check here for my vid in the modder's forum

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Oh No Alex, the one thing about the ce2's is they are fiddle friendly, one of the reasons we like it so much...You spoke to a key thing and that is viscosity of juice. They test these in China using amuch thinner juice than USA vapers use at times, so its important to share tweaks with how you got your particular juice to work better with the product...

Danno- thanks for being so accepting of our "fiddling" with your products. I really wasn't even sure if I should post this in the gotvapes section out of respect as I really do enjoy your offerings, you are tops on my supplier list. I'd have no gripes about you posting this on GVTV.

AlexanderJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
North NJ
Oh No Alex, the one thing about the ce2's is they are fiddle friendly, one of the reasons we like it so much...You spoke to a key thing and that is viscosity of juice. They test these in China using amuch thinner juice than USA vapers use at times, so its important to share tweaks with how you got your particular juice to work better with the product...

Definitely, they are so easy to strip down and reassemble that it encourages creativity and innovations. I know how China really doesn't acknowledge "our" love for VG based liquids, and although I love the flux nectar yipes stripes it is hard for me to find a lightly viscous liquid that I enjoy. Now I can rock my bobas bounty with pleasure!

Oh ps- I've heard good things and will try mountain rift on my next order, and am definitely saving up (putting yourself through college is expensive!) for an E-power to go with my fluGo! That thing looks legit, it fits with the modular, serviceable theme of the ce-2's..

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The e-Power was a natural fit for us...it appears they are agressively going to be pursuing further products with this. They may be close to an autoswich and if it works out they could possibly make that piece available to us that we could sell separately (so you could in effect swap out the manual and auto switches for when it makes sense). We are naturally askign for a possible variable voltage switch with a tumbwheel. I've already seen a prototype of a 18650 (2200 mah) unit that has the eGo form but the finish is a roughed up copper with some sort of patina to it :)

Definitely, they are so easy to strip down and reassemble that it encourages creativity and innovations. I know how China really doesn't acknowledge "our" love for VG based liquids, and although I love the flux nectar yipes stripes it is hard for me to find a lightly viscous liquid that I enjoy. Now I can rock my bobas bounty with pleasure!

Oh ps- I've heard good things and will try mountain rift on my next order, and am definitely saving up (putting yourself through college is expensive!) for an E-power to go with my fluGo! That thing looks legit, it fits with the modular, serviceable theme of the ce-2's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread