Not open for further replies.

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
More grand banners, pmos!

Hope the New Year brings the best life has to offer...........

Looking forward to Leaford making it official but he must still be celebrating. ;)

Thanks CJ, the same to you and your family.
Tomorrow my short Christmas vacations come to an end so this is where all this graphic fun ends ;)
Back to work it is.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hi guys!

Well, we had a lot of great entries, but in the end there can be only one winner, and it's Pmos for the dawning Bloog starburst banner.

small: (max allowed ecf size - 400x65)

Medium: (800x130)

Large: (click to view - 1600x260)

Original

So Pmos, contact CS when you place your next order to claim your prize!

And, just because I'm such a nice guy, I want to give Space Kitty and Calamity Jane each a free pack of cartos of your choice on your next order! Thanks for participating, and good job to all three entrants! :thumbs:

Pmos, can you send me the code for the counters?

Last edited:

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
Hi guys!

Well, we had a lot of great entries, but in the end there can be only one winner, and it's Pmos for the dawning Bloog starburst banner.

I object. This is a sham and... Oh wait...

So Pmos, contact CS when you place your next order to claim your prize!

Will do.

And, just because I'm such a nice guy, I want to give Space Kitty and Calamity Jane each a free pack of cartos of your choice on your next order! Thanks for participating, and good job to all three entrants! :thumbs:

Pmos, can you send me the code for the counters?

Does the prize include free shipping ?
If it doesn't, it actually doesn't make much sense to collect the prize because of your "strange" international shipping costs - something like US $30 in shipping without accounting for National duties and taxes for imports over 35€.
In the end, it would be more expensive to claim the free prize than to order from my local Bloog supplier, 2smok (which unfortunately has been out of stock of my regular supplies for more than a month now).
So, if there's no free shipping included, I would rather you chose between SK and CJ for the prize.

About the code, it's actually just an updated version of something I sent dear old nycsublimegirl at request many moons ago.
I'll clean it up a bit and pack it for you.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
LOL. Wouldn't even know were to start CJ - photoshop is a complicated beast for me.
This is definitively not in my 'comfort zone'.

Boy, I understand............. 10 years and I am still a newbie PS'er. Thanks for the PIF offer. How 'bout you have Leaford send your loot of choice to me in US and I will forward it on to you for minimal shipping. I promise not to acquire it for my collection! :D

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
Boy, I understand............. 10 years and I am still a newbie PS'er. Thanks for the PIF offer. How 'bout you have Leaford send your loot of choice to me in US and I will forward it on to you for minimal shipping. I promise not to acquire it for my collection! :D

Thanks CJ,
Let's see if Bloog can simply ship it though USPS, for example. Never had a problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread