New Cool Carts not performing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
I just got a big shipment of several different colors of Cool Carts and I have no complaints. These seem to hold up better than the old ones. They give good TH and vapor production too. Also, I've had several older ones that sometimes won't thread correctly onto a particular battery and is seems that issue is fixed with these.

Is there any factor that my have changed for you? Type of juice or battery?

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I recently bought a few boxes of Cool Carts to stock up. I've been using stock I've had and purchased close to a year ago and these newer carts aren't crackling and popping like the older ones did. And the vapor production and TH is way less. Any thoughts.

Hey Davo,

Can you tell me what color the Cool Carts are that you have? I use CC blanks exclusively and I haven't had any issues lately. But I tend to stick to black :D

Davo

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Heart of Dixie
I just got a big shipment of several different colors of Cool Carts and I have no complaints. These seem to hold up better than the old ones. They give good TH and vapor production too. Also, I've had several older ones that sometimes won't thread correctly onto a particular battery and is seems that issue is fixed with these.

Is there any factor that my have changed for you? Type of juice or battery?

Same set of batteries and juice (11mg Cowboy). Not all my carts are really old but at least 4 months. They last so long these days I don't have to order so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread