New eGo compatible cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
I got my order today and I've been experimenting several hours now with the Ego Mega Dual Coil cartomizer. I must say that I'm surprised with the great performance. It's far beyond anything I expected in terms of taste and vapor, and it was very easy to fill. If anything, the flavor of the juice is BETTER and stronger. I've already done a side by side comparison with the same juice and a Ego-T Type B large tank, and the EMDCC won in all areas. Now, let's see what happens after a day or so and the first top-off. So far, I'm very impressed. I don't have an opinion yet on how fast it goes through juice or battery power, but I suspect that it must be faster because of the increased performance.

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I've got just about every multi-coil carto under the sun, yet somehow I missed these. I put an order in to rectify that last night :)

Also someone mentioned the center pin thing. That happens to me all the time with any number of 510 cartos/atties. I have a specially bent paperclip I keep around for the express purpose of pin raising.

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
Thanks Tom, I should be getting mine today or tomorrow. I hope its better than the regular 510 cartomizers (I'm assuming it is) cuz while these are convenient, they aren't as good as the Tanks imo (the 510 cartomizers, not talking about the Ego DCC) Looking forward to getting them after all the good reviews.

I've never tried a regular 510 cartomizer, but I'm a big fan of the Ego-T Type B large tank. I'm on day two with the EMDCC - have refilled it once - and I'm still enjoying great performance. At this point, I really can't find anything bad to say about it. I think you will like them.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I just got my EMDCC's today and have been testing them out. I thought for sure these would work on my Inferno but it was a complete failure. There's no airflow and it doesn't screw down enough to make a connection. Then I grabbed a V2 Shorty and tried it on the e Power. The EMDCC worked like a charm and looks pretty decent to boot with only a tiny gap above the threads. As for performance, these cartos rock. With hardly any break in period, they put out tons of vapor above and beyond the original DCC's. With the help of the V2 Shorty's I managed to run these on my VV box mod, Blue Lightning, Gold Rush and even the Copper Hex.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
Here's the EMDCC on an E Power (V2 Shorty required)

Picture 002.jpg

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
I fill with syringe also, I get too impatient driping into these monsters. But I'm going to try one with an ego mega drip tip since I'm not too wild about the soft rubbery tip. I'm getting used to it but I have a habit of biting down on the tips and they won't last very long with me. I like the tips on the Giantomizer best, but that was a big fail around here, saved the tips, chucked the giantomizers. They are just a tad too small for these ego DC's. Too bad.

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Egads! that thing holds 5ml I think drip filling it would take about 5 hours :)

I fill with syringe also, I get too impatient driping into these monsters. But I'm going to try one with an ego mega drip tip since I'm not too wild about the soft rubbery tip. I'm getting used to it but I have a habit of biting down on the tips and they won't last very long with me. I like the tips on the Giantomizer best, but that was a big fail around here, saved the tips, chucked the giantomizers. They are just a tad too small for these ego DC's. Too bad.

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
That's a nice looking wood, is that an Ali'i? I've been looking at those for weeks but don't have the change for one right now. I'm lugging this huge DC on a 900 ego batt and today when I pulled this out at breaktime I had people running for cover. It's a tad imposing. Think I'll keep this rig at home most of the time. But these DCs are awsome is all I can say.

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
madvapes sells glass dropper bottles now. The dropper is nice and soft - spongy is maybe a better word. Easy to use.

That's a nice option. I have a few filler kits with the bottles that have the locktite end for the blunt needle, but usually I just fill up a 5ml syringe with about 4.2 ml and cut it loose. At least for the first fill. I haven't cleaned one of these yet. wonder if anyone has had one through the wringer and did it survive, was it re-usable after a good rinsing and drying? I'm into sucking every ounce of like out of cartos, maybe peeps tend to just chuck em out but I'm OCD about that.

Rev. Redmond Farrier

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
Georgia
I am about a week into my first one and I have to say, these are by far my favorite now. One fill lasts me nearly the entire day. I love the soft tip on these things and I have discovered that they fit perfectly over a regular 510 carto so if I happen to be vaping one of my regular diameter cartos I can just slip it on and still enjoy the soft wide tip.

I do have a question though. I found some pipe stem style tips designed for something called the eGo mega B attie. I have never heard of them, but in the photos, they look about the same size as this thing. Would a tip designed for the mega b fit the mega dc carto?

Rev. R. Farrier

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I am about a week into my first one and I have to say, these are by far my favorite now. One fill lasts me nearly the entire day. I love the soft tip on these things and I have discovered that they fit perfectly over a regular 510 carto so if I happen to be vaping one of my regular diameter cartos I can just slip it on and still enjoy the soft wide tip.

I do have a question though. I found some pipe stem style tips designed for something called the eGo mega B attie. I have never heard of them, but in the photos, they look about the same size as this thing. Would a tip designed for the mega b fit the mega dc carto?

Rev. R. Farrier

They should. I just bought an eGo "B" style drip tip and it is an absolute perfect fit for the eGo dual coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread