New flavor! Twisted java! Not just another coffee flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Twisted Java offers an intense gourmet coffee blend that is full of flavor. Built on a premium espresso base and layered with ample amounts of Peppermint, this complex blend is topped off with Caramel and Macadamia Nut nuances. This flavor is perfect for those seeking a delicious harmony of gourmet flavored coffee with a Minty twist.

java.jpg

Get your Free 10ml sample with any $20.00 minimum order @ www.halocigs.com! No coupon code required!

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Getting ready to place another order so i will be trying this soon. i got the cafe Mocha with my last order and I love it. It probably isn't one I would have ordered so it is a good thing I got it as a sample it is now one of my favorites. I wish you offered some different sample packs. you guys have a lot of flavors that I would love to try but $6 a bottle just to try a juice gets expensive when you want to try like 6-10 flavors. It would be great if you could pick the flavors you wanted in the sample pack or even offered 3Ml samples or something. The Freedom juice and Hx3 sound great. My favorite will always be the prime 15 though. :wub:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I just placed my order! Kind of waited until the last day, but I really wanted to try that Java. My time is 11/7 9:48, but my order says it is 11/8 and shows it as shipped right after I ordered, so I am not sure if I am going to get the sample of Java?

I ordered a sample of the Shamrock to go with the Mocha to make sure the order was over $20 :) I LOVE the mocha, which is strange for me so I am hoping the shamrock will be just as surprisingly good. I thought I was a tobacco lover, so go figure.

Thanks for all you do!

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Just got this today and wanted to say this is rather good. I liked the belgium cocoa also but it is too chocolaty for an all day vape. This one will also be occasional vape for me but its good. Nice coffee on the inhale with a chocolate aftertaste.

Suggestion for Halo: Please consider a coffee tobacco flavor in the future, something like a black coffee with tobacco after tones, but not sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread