New flavors from TastyVapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revc

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
United States
So i pulled the trigger on the new flavors from TV when i was ordering another bottle of Geoff's blend, i knew i wouldn't like the crack-n-wack but rainbow sherbet, mango ice cream-- i knew i would like to try out.

here's a quick review on the two,

For review purposes: i used 1.7ohm CCV resurecctors on a lavatube w/smoktech tank at 3.6-3.7 volts.
Mango Ice cream: 12mg [80/20 pg-vg] straight out of the bottle, its OK, but i guarantee as tv crew had suggested after a week's steeping time i know it will transform. it is evident is a dessert type vape and i usually don't like them but man i can tell this is going to be good. there is an apparent sweetness from the ice cream flavor and a subtle hint of mango-- but again i will update you guys in a week's time.

I saved the best for last..

The rainbow sherbet 12mg [80/20]
I have found my new all day vape, this is coming from a geoff's blend user, yes that's right. Geoff and the crew have just hit it completely out of the park, it is so spot on i can't believe it. it's mellow and smooth, so many complex flavors invade your mouth you can't really put your finger on it. I immediately picked up on hints of lemon, orange, and a couple other fruits. That's the best part though- you don't really know what it is all about. theres a bunch of flavors on the inhale and different flavors hit your palette upon exhale. You must try it to believe it, i rave about most of my tv juices but this is magic. It was ready to vape for me when it arrived and that was great, i can only imagine it getting better within a week or two. I'm not forcing anyone but if you guys liked rainbow sherbet as a kid, this is as close as it is going to get. Go out and order this stuff up if nothing else, i can almost guarantee citrus lovers will love it. i order from tv on a bi weekly basis and i've just never been let down. great job tv crew!!

I'll be trying them in boge 3.0's at higher voltages in a few days and ill update everyone on how they vape at 4.5-6v. I will also update further on what i pick up on as these age a bit.

thanks for reading,

Rev C.

P.S. i also wanted to throw in, a buddy of mine ordered some mango tangerine bubblegum per Geoff's suggestion, we let it steep for a while and when i tried it, another hit, SO GOOD!

Okay guys here's an update- i know the guys at TV said the rainbow sherbet was good to go on arrival, but i gave it about 5 6 days and now it is just fantastic!! such a mellow nice lemon lime on exhale. I have found the sweet spot for maximum flavor, believe me..it will sound off but it is 3.3 regulated volts in a reso 1.7ohm. The throat hit is a 5/10 but its a low nic and to be honest i didn't want a huge throat hit. clouds of vapor with this one, i mean tons!

Mango ice cream- its been six days and it's delicious! i've ordered mango as a DIY from them before but i don't what they've done however they have perfected this. it tastes like an extreme mango ice cream, every flavor from vanilla bean, that sugary confectionary taste, and mango is all there.

update on higher voltages will be coming as i get my 3.0 boges in a few days, thanks guys!
and Geoff, if you have anything else in the works i want to be on the list to be the guineau pig!!

Last edited:

revc

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
United States
okay guys heres a quick update for higher voltages,

i let the mango ice cream steep for about two weeks, loaded it up in a boge 3.0 and vaped at 4.7 volts and OH MAN THIS STUFF IS GOOD, they nailed it

Rainbow sherbet- I am just ordering tons of this stuff now, its that good. put this in a boge 3.0 and at 5v it's just unbelievable how much more flavor you get, and you get this subtle lemon limey taste in your mouth after exhale. just amazing, everyone needs to go out and get this now!

order some more sherbet, and trying out some german chocolate cake and tastyfiner now, well see how i like them.

Rottwyler

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2011
San Jose, CA
Wow!! Wish I would have read this before..I just made an order yesterday. I love love love Geoffs Blend...it's awesome!!
I will try these flavors on my next order though. I did check them out when I was placing my order. I tried 2 flavors this time I haven't had before..Mahalo Oahu and Butter Rum.

Can't wait for the postman to get here this week....

Thanks for the review and updates.

T

revc

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
United States
yep geoffs is always classic, ive found my personal favorites, mango ice cream, rainbow sherbet, german choc cake, geoffs, wat bubblegum, and tastyfinger of course. i hated the mahalo and butter rum but then again thats just me:) id be happy to send you some samples or samples for samples if you'd like:) everything i have is stepped to the sweet spot! i have over 100 mil of rainbow now and waiting for the rest to get here..its that good to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread