• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the new Florida Vapors Club forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Welcome Silky! Great to see some more Spacecoast members! There's an Orlando meet on Nov.7th..come see us!

Happy Halloween!
HW13.gif

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
Hi, I live south of Miami, in the Redlands. It sure is beautiful out here, so close to the gators. If you are a birder, this is the place to be. I hope to enjoy this group, so if anyone is from my way, give a yell. Have a beautiful day, all.

Yes the redlands is a pretty place. I'm not too far from there and have visited a few times. Really cool how you can have farms, pie stands and gator wrestling shows so close to Miami.

EDIT: I organized a small meet in SF a few months ago. It went rather well given the circumstances. Many others had expressed an interest as well. You will find the folks from other parts of Florida to be more vocal and active. It doesn't mean there aren't a lot of South Floridians lurking. They just need an extra nudge.:2cool:

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welcome jillhumb !! Be sure to foll threads for Suncoast Vapers meets ! We get together the 2nd Saturday of each month !! Always a blast ! Join us !!

*You can also click on my sig and join us...we have a Women's Room....where we can get away from the guys and vaping stuff for a bit !*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread