• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the new Florida Vapors Club forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Please, feel free to post any meetups you have planned in your area, vaping-friendly establishments you've found, or any e-cig related news happening in Florida.

Also, if you'd like to ask your fellow Floridians about anything else, no matter what the topic, you've found the perfect place to do so.

In the next couple of weeks, I will try to work on a website somewhat similar to the original vapors club, so we can have a central place to hold information about our group, a calendar of events, links to topics relevant to our interests, and whatever else we decide to use it for. If any of you have any ideas, please do not hesitate to bring them up.

Thanks,

Ivisi

Last edited by a moderator:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Oh Cool! ..Well maybe not in Florida..LOL!
Thanks for starting this Ivisi. I tried to wave to some one in the U.S. forum, but I guess Florida is too far down on the map!
there are a lot of people in the Tampa area, where I have family and friends, but no one from St. Cloud. I think we have a few in orlando though, not far from me.:rolleyes:

scintar

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Pinellas Park FL
Oh Cool! ..Well maybe not in Florida..LOL!
Thanks for starting this Ivisi. I tried to wave to some one in the U.S. forum, but I guess Florida is too far down on the map!
there are a lot of people in the Tampa area, where I have family and friends, but no one from St. Cloud. I think we have a few in orlando though, not far from me.:rolleyes:
I lived in Orlando (wyndermere) about 15 years ago and St. Cloud was in the sticks. Happend to drive thru there a few weeks back and WOW it had been built up since then. I'm sure you can find a vape buddy somewhere NO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread