The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New from Clemson

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by dattmavis19, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dattmavis19

dattmavis19 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2011
    Clemson, SC
    Hi, my name is Matt, everyone calls me Datt tho. I'm from Clemson, just started vaping about a week ago. Anyone else live around here? I know i've seen a few people in Greenville, that isn't too far away.

2. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Welcome, Datt!
    There's a few folks here on ECF from the Anderson area...maybe they'll chime in? Not me, though, further down by about 4 hours. Congratulations on your one week vaping! Ain't it grand?? :)

3. dattmavis19

Apr 28, 2011
    Clemson, SC
    Indeed it is! I'm already down from almost five years of a pack and a quarter of Newport 100s a day to 5 a day. By this time next week i should have been smoke free for a few days. Pretty happy about it, it'll be nice to get my lungs back, and a few of my senses too. 'Ports are particularly rough on the breathing, and i just started getting a daily cough a few weeks ago, so i knew it was time to start quitting. This is alot better than the patches!

4. rons29445

rons29445 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Welcome to the forum

5. mjones

mjones Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    South Carolina USA
    Hey wazzup, good name you got there hehe, I live in G'ville, but travel to A'town alot to hang with friends. I got a spare ego batt or 2 I'm not usin I can loan you one and a charger if you wanna test one out. Just pm me. I can prlly hook you up with some juice too, I saw you mention you were strapped for cash.

6. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

welcome bo, glad ta see yer cuttin back.

7. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    HELLO DATT<
    Sugismimi here, im in lexington, down the road a lil bit!!!
    Glad to hear from you and happy to have you also.
    I remember my one week off analogs, thinking still wasn't sure this was for me, BUT, 1 year later I'm still vaping and enjoying every single minute.....
    if ya need anything just let us know, we are a sharing bunch of happy vaperers!!!!!

8. Zann

Zann Full Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Upstate SC
    Welcome! I'm even closer than the rest, literally just up the road between Clemson and Seneca.
    I hope you are still doing well with just the vaping - I didn't have that much trouble with the switch, but I know people that have - if you need a few tips and tricks, let me know!

9. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    go tigers?

10. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Hi there Datt. I just drove through Clemson today on my way to a doc in Seneca. I am outside of Anderson.

11. dattmavis19

Apr 28, 2011
    Clemson, SC
    Unless they're playing USC haha. My entire family hates me, of course.

12. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    I won't tell, prefer USC myself. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.