Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Hola,
What are you building?
Which grades of mesh do you have?
At the time, the Petar K method worked very well for the devices I was using.
Not much has changed and the old info should still be applicable.

Cheers
I

Hey Izan thanks so much for the reply. I have the new s61 from four one five S61 genesis atomizer
And a vwm regen.

I will be trying my builds on the s61 before moving to the regen. I have some 200 stainless steel mesh 28g n80, 30g n80 round wire as well as some 4x4x0.08 flat rope n80 from Frolov jn russia. I will be vaping mainly high nic 50/50 tobacco juices.

I really appreciate the help

Oh p.s. i have an old beat up origenny around here some place also

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey Izan thanks so much for the reply. I have the new s61 from four one five S61 genesis atomizer
And a vwm regen.

I will be trying my builds on the s61 before moving to the regen. I have some 200 stainless steel mesh 28g n80, 30g n80 round wire as well as some 4x4x0.08 flat rope n80 from Frolov jn russia. I will be vaping mainly high nic 50/50 tobacco juices.

I really appreciate the help

Oh p.s. i have an old beat up origenny around here some place also
The S61 looks like a it will ooze flavor! Yummy!! :thumbs:
I would love the try a bit of Boba's Bounty in that beauty! :drool::drool::drool:

I always wash my mesh before first use or torch and rinse just to remove any residues.
The 28awg looks comfortable to start with, you will have to determine what kind of wick works best, a hollow tube or a tightly rolled "rod" or somewhere in between. (juice thickness and wattage dependent, imo. )

Congrats and have fun.

Started with an AGA-T from UD and played with a few others until I found squonking.
Now if the mesh itch needs scritchin, I like the Marquis with a single coil on a mech bottom feeder.
My mesh of choice is 325; IMO, a happy mesh place between 200 and 500. :thumbs:

Cheers
I

Xavier_Ninnis

Sep 24, 2012
PDX
I've been using SS mesh/kanthal wire set-up for more than eight years and learned everything I needed know, from the ground up, from an English fella named Scott who posts on YouTube under the moniker: igetcha69
You'll want to check out his earlier genny reviews, posted, say, seven or more years ago. Each of his earlier Genny reviews includes detailed ABC instructions on how to set-up a mesh/wire coil. He makes things crystal clear and, believe me, if he could teach a fumble-fingered klutz like me, he can teach anybody.
Best of luck!

Reactions: jwbnyc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread