Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself as a new GG owner! I quit smoking back in March thanks to my trusty EGO-T and haven't looked back at all. Once I figured out what was really going on in the vape scene i started mod whoring, like a lot of people do. lol!I've spent the better part of the last week selling all of those mods that I accrued and was able to pick up my newest (used) SSGGTS #75. I've since sold everything off accept my Provari and have incoming an iAtty, AFSv2, GG Slim and GGTB, so I guess you could say I'm all in with the GG's! This SSGGTS is amazing with an HH.357. The craftsmanship is exquisite and its so shiny! Anyway, very happy to be here and look forward to learning more from you all about this fantastic mod lineup! (Thanks to Wigglr for answering my many questions too!)

Have a great day everyone!

Dave

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
+1 Wongster! Great to have you on board man! Sounds like you did go all in with a GG family right off the bat! :thumb: I have to say that for me, there is nothing like my SS GGTS, a set of fully charged batteries and a few ml of my favorite juice. :)

One thing you'll quickly find here on the GG forums is there are a ton of experts in every aspect of the GG series, including of course the man himself, Imeo! I tell you he spoils us all rotten but it really is great how he makes himself available to us. And he always seeks feedback from the group. As amazing as his mind works, he still wants the feedback of his users. It just doesn't get any better than to have the best PV and open communications with the creator of them. It's something you really can't put a price tag on! :toast:

Last edited:

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I am using my AVS with DC 510 cartos right now and love it. I would buy the 510 connector instead of using an adapter though this will allow you to not have to punch the 510 cartos.

I don't have a AVS, I have a AFSv2 (all mods). May consider an UFS as next purchase, but torn between that and the iatty. Going to try and get a dct map tank mod to work on it in the meanwhile.

As for right now, ss 1381 is amazing with a imr 18650 and a joye lr 510. It is truly a weapon of mass inhalation.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
ok so maybe I jumped the gun a little here and am finding that using the AFSv2 with my GGTS isn't a slam dunk. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to accomplish this? Anyone have a pic of their GGTS/AFSv2 so I could see what it's supposed to look like? Lol Sorry I'm such a n00b at this. Definitely the most sophisticated mod I've ever used. My GGTS showed up without any rethreaders, they were supposed to be mailed separately. At this point the only adapters I have are 510-901-510 from my dripshield.

Thanks for any tips!

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I don't have a AVS, I have a AFSv2 (all mods). May consider an UFS as next purchase, but torn between that and the iatty. Going to try and get a dct map tank mod to work on it in the meanwhile.

As for right now, ss 1381 is amazing with a imr 18650 and a joye lr 510. It is truly a weapon of mass inhalation.

You have an AVS too by the way :) The AFS is just the bottom all mods connector.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
You have an AVS too by the way :) The AFS is just the bottom all mods connector.

Okay...then what do I need to do to connect my A-WTFeveritis-S to my GGTS? Just get the 510 retrofit to it? That's it? No adapter, etc?

Sorry for being such a dullard, but it's late and I'm tired. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread