New GLV 2......it's here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Man, I'm so bummed -- they both arrived today and they were scratched, they were loose in the shipping tube.........:(:(:( Jay said the gorillas at usps got them!

I know what you're going to say, he got back to me and will make it right, but I've been waiting so long and I had send my REO to be repaired so I'm down to just the old GLV-2. This sucks, especially for the holiday weekend!:grr: They're just such a good pv!!!!! And I have E2's on the way!

Well, back to the Nebulinator!:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

ella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Winnipeg, Canada
Received my GLV2 (black lava) 5 volt today (quite a long trip to Canada). What a beautiful colour! In dimmer lighting it's nearly black but in brighter situations it's a deep red. Works perfectly and I've already found that some flavours that were insipid at 3.7volt pack quite a nice punch at 5. Thank you Jay!

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
Received my GLV2 (black lava) 5 volt today (quite a long trip to Canada). What a beautiful colour! In dimmer lighting it's nearly black but in brighter situations it's a deep red. Works perfectly and I've already found that some flavours that were insipid at 3.7volt pack quite a nice punch at 5. Thank you Jay!

Need pics of that color Ella. Let us see it too. lol

Keefer

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Murphy, NC
Mine arrived about 30 minutes ago! Awesome! My first 5v experience and I have to say I like it!!! Jay included a note that the batteries and chargers are back ordered and should ship today. Fortunately I had ordered extra batteries that seem to have a charge on them and I can use my brand new shiny GLV2. We'll see how long they last before it's back to my eGo. I do like 5v vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread