new gotvapes vision stone or stardust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mspinner

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2011
Wisconsin
was wondering if anyone has tried these new tanks from gotvapes? Vision Stone? or the stardust? they are all sold out for the time being.....I use ego-tank and i have all kinds of problems with it. went to cartomizers and love them for like 2 days tops, then they get nasty on me. ive used LR attys, duel carts and just cant get satisfied. help?

lamar

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2011
lagrange
was wondering if anyone has tried these new tanks from gotvapes? Vision Stone? or the stardust? they are all sold out for the time being.....I use ego-tank and i have all kinds of problems with it. went to cartomizers and love them for like 2 days tops, then they get nasty on me. ive used LR attys, duel carts and just cant get satisfied. help?
So far Im loving my Ego-T.:glare:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
If you like ego tanks you might like them. I've tried one of the versions of visions. Flavor is muted to me. I use clearomizers mostly to test juice.

I like cartomizers better. They're only about $1.30 a piece. If you get 4 days out of a carto, that's only about 35 cents a day. Worth it to me for a better vape.

YetiBomb

Jan 11, 2012
Elsewhere
I've been using the stardust nonstop for the past week. I love it. I don't like the clearomizers that use the 'smokey' or 'indestructible' plastic (fluxomizer, ultimate ce2, vision extreme). All I can taste is the plastic. Enter the stardust. It's very near the flavor purity of dripping. I've washed it twice. No leaks. No cracks. Atty still firing.

Virk

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
Colorado
Both the Stardust and the Stone are very good vapes, two of the best I've tried, and they both completely blow away the egoT imho.
The Stone might require more fidling with it to get it right but the Stardust just works out of the box, unscrew the mouthpiece, fill, vape 'til it's out and repeat.
The only 'issue' I can see is the price and of course they are sold out. As long as they last a week, I figure it's worth every penny.
Granted, we run the risk of popping cartos and attys at any time, it just hurts a little bit more with the more expensive ones. But, these are worth it just to experience the 'perfect' vape at least once.

And if I remember correctly, the egoT attys were not cheap either which makes the Stardust an even better deal imo, hope that helps you out.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
carts only are lasting me 2 days tops....duel carts, LR carts.....love them for a day. Then suck

What kind of juice are you using? Some juice is hard on cartos. But the same juice that's hard on cartomizers will probably be just as hard on clearos. That's the trade-off for some juices.

Juices like that, I usually keep a couple pvs going. I don't let the carto get really hot. If I feel a carto getting warm, I move to the other pv.

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest

Mountain Vapor has the "E-Turbo Clear Atomizer" which was in stock last week and looks to be the same. 6.00ea
Very happy with it so far but only had it a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread