Status
Not open for further replies.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Just wanted to say how great this 2.1 is, which obviously you all know. Best part was ordering at 9pm 3/14 and signing at my post office at 9am 3/16. Nice being so close to Maine. Now all I need is to stay away from this forum and the Reo website.

Staying away from here won't help. You're in driving distance of Maine! LOL

Welcome to the forum and REOville :vapor:

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
viannen_01.gif

congratulations_comment_25-fcc9bb153b68d30f2f048c85955cc022.jpg

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
You can't stay away....you're officially a Reonaut now. We have your room ready and the bed turned down. :) Seriously, congratulations on your new REO. Are you loving it? What color did you get? What atty/carto are you using? What have you been using before you got the REO? Introduce yourself. Join us. Hi, I'm Jan.

somewhere21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Keene, NH
I have a black with silver door. It really is awesome. I started with a smoke anywhere, then found ecf. Got a Kr 808 then ego type x-power. Used a provape 1 from may 2011 to feb 2013, really loved it. Bought legacy and kick, then provari mini, then glv mini. Finally then a Reo. Sold legacy and kick to help offset. Guess two addictions are better than one really bad one!
I used dk tab as my only juice for almost allthat time and love it. However madvapes quality in that juice was horrendous the last time i bought it there. Do anyof you know of comparable juice. Struggling to find all day vape like I had with the dk tab.
Thanks for reading
Jason

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I have a black with silver door. It really is awesome. I started with a smoke anywhere, then found ecf. Got a Kr 808 then ego type x-power. Used a provape 1 from may 2011 to feb 2013, really loved it. Bought legacy and kick, then provari mini, then glv mini. Finally then a Reo. Sold legacy and kick to help offset. Guess two addictions are better than one really bad one!
I used dk tab as my only juice for almost allthat time and love it. However madvapes quality in that juice was horrendous the last time i bought it there. Do anyof you know of comparable juice. Struggling to find all day vape like I had with the dk tab.
Thanks for reading
Jason

Have you considered going the DIY route for your DK-Tab? That's a really easy recipe and you could jazz it up with caramels, vanillas, cherries, etc., if you wanted to. Or you could just tailor the right about of DK-Tab flavoring to your nic base and vape on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread