Committed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
So here I am vaping away with an eGo and a T3S when I look over to my sig and see I'm nearing 3 months smoke free. Now when I dove into the vape world I told my self....self, if you make it to 6 months....well go ahead and treat yourself to one of them there fancy gadgets that you've been drooling over since finding ECF. Now being a grunt EMT....well let's just say we don't do this gig for the money if ya know what I mean! I'm gonna have to start saving up all my pocket lint here pretty soon if I want my hands on one of these fancy gadgets! As y'all can see from my post count, I mostly lurk -n- learn since my hands on knowledge only extends to an eGo, EVOD, and now the T3S. Lurking away I've set my eyes on such fancy gadgets such as the ZMAX, eVic, the much fabled and rabid Provari, and......................................................................................................THE REO!!! A black and blue REO Mini 2.1 that is. Now my somewhat trusty eGo hasn't let me down and kept the stinkies at bay for this long, but it's missing that certain something. As much as I try to be gentle with my toys.....in reality....I'm not. That being said, it eliminates most MODS I see out there that's caught my eye......Plus the REO just looks so damn sexy!! I've read so many great stories and extremely positive posts about the REO from taste to somewhat user friendly learning curve to the VAPE itself! The prize is in my crosshairs and with this post I'm committed!!! Pocket lint saving starts after vacation and before I know it.....That sexy lil black n blue REO Mini 2.1 will be in my hands and I'll be happily vaping into OUTER REO!!! Then it's onto Planet rba with its sub ohm atmosphere, cotton/ss/mesh rings, and the REOmizer moon! Wish me luck everyone!!!!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
So here I am vaping away with an eGo and a T3S when I look over to my sig and see I'm nearing 3 months smoke free. Now when I dove into the vape world I told my self....self, if you make it to 6 months....well go ahead and treat yourself to one of them there fancy gadgets that you've been drooling over since finding ECF. Now being a grunt EMT....well let's just say we don't do this gig for the money if ya know what I mean! I'm gonna have to start saving up all my pocket lint here pretty soon if I want my hands on one of these fancy gadgets! As y'all can see from my post count, I mostly lurk -n- learn since my hands on knowledge only extends to an eGo, EVOD, and now the T3S. Lurking away I've set my eyes on such fancy gadgets such as the ZMAX, eVic, the much fabled and rabid Provari, and......................................................................................................THE REO!!! A black and blue REO Mini 2.1 that is. Now my somewhat trusty eGo hasn't let me down and kept the stinkies at bay for this long, but it's missing that certain something. As much as I try to be gentle with my toys.....in reality....I'm not. That being said, it eliminates most MODS I see out there that's caught my eye......Plus the REO just looks so damn sexy!! I've read so many great stories and extremely positive posts about the REO from taste to somewhat user friendly learning curve to the VAPE itself! The prize is in my crosshairs and with this post I'm committed!!! Pocket lint saving starts after vacation and before I know it.....That sexy lil black n blue REO Mini 2.1 will be in my hands and I'll be happily vaping into OUTER REO!!! Then it's onto Planet RBA with its sub ohm atmosphere, cotton/ss/mesh rings, and the REOmizer moon! Wish me luck everyone!!!!

Start saving those pennies! You'll be there before you know it....and you won't regret it! After you get it, you'll kick yourself for not having done it sooner! Don't you have a birthday coming up or something? Some excuse? LOL Start working your angles.....

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
RedHatpat's within walking distance from me, he actually got me turned onto the elusive Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Jucie!

You know JC, my birthday is coming up, but I already got a pretty expensive toy that was a combo anniversary/Christmas/birthday gift. Although that expensive toy can make me a few bucks, all I need to do is pawn the youngin off a couple weekends and get ahold of a few dull cars and I'm set! How's that for angles?? lol!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Thanks Statistic! :toast: Dig it......that's my mother in laws license plate!

I told the wifey poo about REO, first thing outta her mouth was "How much is it?!?" That was several days ago and I'm still getting the stare of death! Hey I figure getting this will save me a bunch in the long run without having to continually buy cartos or clearos, batteries, heads, ohh hey look a new mo.....get it?...yup!
Orrrrr I could go back to the stinkers and have the front porch ash try have more nasty ... butts then Water Street......Redhatpat will get that! With me, once I have/doing something I love, I stick with it! I love to tinker with stuff so RBA's just might be right up my ally.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Damn you Treebeard!! Hahaha, no worries as it's gonna be a one or two months at the earliest before I order it! So I have all that time to daydream about not having to worry about flooding tanks and loosing more juice to clean then to vaping!

I'd rather have the frying pan then having her talons latch onto me.....OUCH!!

Thanks a bunch Mr REO! I think I've picked a keeper right here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread