The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Guy

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by jonboyusmc, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jonboyusmc

jonboyusmc Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2010
    Illinois
    Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Been lurking for a while and finally decided to become a member. Been vaping for about a month now, but still can't kick the analogs. Anyone got any input on an exceptional Marlboro replacement? I just got some Boba's Bounty today, and I got to say its pretty close.

2. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Welcome to ECF. Not much into tobacco flavors anymore so can't really help there. Can say take it at your own pace and eventually you will be smoke free.

3. Linda Marie

Linda Marie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Albuquerque
    hang in there - i still smoke a couple or so analogs a day - 1/2 at a time.
    I can now smell an analog when near a store - one day that will become disgusting - now it is just nasty.
    One day it will be disgusting and I will be over it. Congradulate yourself on how many analogs you do not smoke and be proud of yourself -the day will come for both of us.

4. Ed W

Ed W Senior Member ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF I use the USA Camel juice seem to give me I was looking for in the old Marb reds I use to smoke might want to give that a try

5. Jmitchelliv

Jmitchelliv Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

First off, welcome!

Secondly (as to a juice suggestion), you might want to give americaneliquidstore.com a try. I just got a sampler batch from them, and the sweet tobacco is pretty good.

Good luck, and vape on!

6. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    [​IMG] to ECF. As a former Marlboro man and a current sweepstakes entrant, but no way will I win the million, the only tobacco flavor I found that doesn't taste like unburnt tobacco is 555. it has a nutty undertone to it. The Kamel from V4L isn't bad either. There is no juice that is exactly like smoking though but the smoking thing will become less important the more you vape. I vaped for close to 50 yrs. and quit when I started vaping.

7. kabonk

kabonk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2010
    NW Detroit Burbs
    I guess it a matter of taste or maybe a matter of where you get it from but 555 which I like a lot doesn't taste at all like tobacco to me, maybe my taste buds are still whaked, welcome ECF

8. enree

enree Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    Malaysia
    Welcome to EFC.

Since I started vaping, I acknowledged it was a new habit that I was picking. Though I used to smoke Dunhill, my immediate reaction was that I have to throw my old habits away. I went through many flavor and I like most of them. I was not picky as long as there's a pv. When I found my health was better then before, I got stuck and could not let go. Long live the vape!

9. Hexnut

Hexnut Full Member

May 8, 2010
    Issaquah, Wa
    Welcome. Kentucky Fire Cured from VIking Vapor is my daily. Good tobacco flavor, throat hit and a slightly nutty sweet finish. Great svc from VV also...

10. texasgranny

texasgranny Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2010
    Texas
    I'm a 30 day newbie, and 12 days totally off analogs. I cannot recommend a flavor as I have found that to be such a personal thing, according to our individual taste and expectations. I chose 4 vendors, ordered what I thought I would like as well as some of the recommendations here. (order small sizes at first) What I learned was....some work, some didn't. What one person said was great, was not to me. But all is not lost on the "not so good ones". I have already started doing a little DIY to those. They are still useable with a little twiking. Good Luck on your journey and keep reading here!

11. DonG

DonG Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2010
    Jville, AL
    welcome and semper-fi.

6 weeks new here myself. just got in an order yesterday with my first sampler. Really havent found anything that tastes just like my old Marl Reds or cig tobacco for that matter but a couple notes from my new stuff: first time with LR cartos; they give a warmer more cig like vapor and th. Second, I ordered some cuban cigar just for the heck of it and it definitely has the strongest tobacco flavor I have tried yet (too much for me to vape straight, but a couple drops in a cart with one of my other tobacco flavors gives a really good kick to the flavor). Also really liking the sampler of "fire & ice", warm cinnamon/spice on the draw and cool mint/menthol on exhale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.