New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda Marie

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2010
Albuquerque
hang in there - i still smoke a couple or so analogs a day - 1/2 at a time.
I can now smell an analog when near a store - one day that will become disgusting - now it is just nasty.
One day it will be disgusting and I will be over it. Congradulate yourself on how many analogs you do not smoke and be proud of yourself -the day will come for both of us.

Jmitchelliv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Been lurking for a while and finally decided to become a member. Been vaping for about a month now, but still can't kick the analogs. Anyone got any input on an exceptional Marlboro replacement? I just got some Boba's Bounty today, and I got to say its pretty close.

First off, welcome!

Secondly (as to a juice suggestion), you might want to give americaneliquidstore.com a try. I just got a sampler batch from them, and the sweet tobacco is pretty good.

Good luck, and vape on!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
welcome.gif
to ECF. As a former Marlboro man and a current sweepstakes entrant, but no way will I win the million, the only tobacco flavor I found that doesn't taste like unburnt tobacco is 555. it has a nutty undertone to it. The Kamel from V4L isn't bad either. There is no juice that is exactly like smoking though but the smoking thing will become less important the more you vape. I vaped for close to 50 yrs. and quit when I started vaping.

enree

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
Malaysia
Welcome to EFC.

Since I started vaping, I acknowledged it was a new habit that I was picking. Though I used to smoke Dunhill, my immediate reaction was that I have to throw my old habits away. I went through many flavor and I like most of them. I was not picky as long as there's a pv. When I found my health was better then before, I got stuck and could not let go. Long live the vape!

texasgranny

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2010
Texas
I'm a 30 day newbie, and 12 days totally off analogs. I cannot recommend a flavor as I have found that to be such a personal thing, according to our individual taste and expectations. I chose 4 vendors, ordered what I thought I would like as well as some of the recommendations here. (order small sizes at first) What I learned was....some work, some didn't. What one person said was great, was not to me. But all is not lost on the "not so good ones". I have already started doing a little DIY to those. They are still useable with a little twiking. Good Luck on your journey and keep reading here!

Last edited:

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
welcome and semper-fi.

6 weeks new here myself. just got in an order yesterday with my first sampler. Really havent found anything that tastes just like my old Marl Reds or cig tobacco for that matter but a couple notes from my new stuff: first time with LR cartos; they give a warmer more cig like vapor and th. Second, I ordered some cuban cigar just for the heck of it and it definitely has the strongest tobacco flavor I have tried yet (too much for me to vape straight, but a couple drops in a cart with one of my other tobacco flavors gives a really good kick to the flavor). Also really liking the sampler of "fire & ice", warm cinnamon/spice on the draw and cool mint/menthol on exhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread