New Hana Modz clone, big screen DNA 40 clone, 40-60W with latest SXK chip (Nickel Purity, 0.06Ω)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
I know no more than this from their FB page 10 days ago:

So this is the second big screen SXK dna 40 clone device we've seen, the first being the new VS clone that has been pulled (at least from FT) for patent issues.

And presumably (hopefully) this will be a dual-battery device, making it the second such SXK chip device after the VF - which is presently also unavailable from FT, but hopefully available at other vendors soon.

This one hopefully will last - though I thought hana modz was trademarked so maybe they have/will need to remove that branding? The SXK VF had no branding at all so it's possible these won't either - despite the pic!

For anyone not familiar with the chip, it's an awesome new dna 40++ clone, featuring:

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I know no more than this from their FB page 10 days ago:

So this is the second big screen SXK DNA 40 clone device we've seen ,the first being the new VS clone that has been pulled for patent issues.

And presumably (hopefully) this will be a dual-battery device, making it the second such SXK chip device after the VF - which is presently unavailable.

This one hopefully will last - though I thought Hana Modz was trademarked so maybe they have/will need to remove that branding? The SXK VF had no branding at all so it's quite likely these won't either.

For anyone not familiar with the chip, it's an awesome new DNA 40++ clone, featuring:
bloody hell mate. I love these things but the authentic is overpriced in my opinion. This, on the other hand looks good although I hope they do a black version.

Are you trying to bankrupt me?? lol!

Reactions: TheBloke

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Oh poo I just looked up the Hana Modz B4S and it's another single battery. So of the new mods SXK have released or are releasing, only VF is dual, and there are three singles (VS, Zero, this). Not good!

I wish they'd do at least one more dual.

bloody hell mate. I love these things but the authentic is overpriced in my opinion. This, on the other hand looks good although I hope they do a black version.

Are you trying to bankrupt me?? lol!

I think you're quite capable of doing that all on your own :)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Oh poo I just looked up the Hana Modz B4S and it's another single battery. So of the new mods SXK have released or are releasing, only VF is dual, and there are three singles (VS, Zero, this). Not good!

I think you're quite capable of doing that all on your own :)

how true!!

athens

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
United States
Not sure why you thought his was a dual battery device. The Hana v4s is similar in size to a 22mm mech mod, except square. It's about an inch wide by 24?mm.

The v4d is a dual Hana box and is just a bit larger than the original hana boxes.

I'd like to see some Hana v4m clones come out so I can get a cheap beater box for when I go out

Also, the newest Hana single 18650 is 150 with the removable battery door. (No screwdriver needed anymore)

Mazam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Florida

For every person wanting a dual, i'm guessing there are 5 more wondering just how small this is.

That, and does it come in black ;)

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread