New HANA MODZ DNA 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

quynhwil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
ohio
Wow lots of error messages and really high priced.This looks like a great battery holder to avoid.

Retail on this is 250$ and I think its well worth the money. If you build a coil at about 1.5 ohm it should run well with no problems. I got mine on a kayfun with 1.4 ohm coils at 12watts and never had an error.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
Mine arrived today, vapes as good as I remember it working at Vape Bash. The electronics are very well sealed with an aircraft quality silicon and are protected behind a plexiglass (?) wall.

Controls are easy to use, buttons are small but clicky. It charges through a mini USB port and thanks to the port location it can stand up when charging...a nice touch.

Milled from a block of aluminum it is very sturdy, it is sized slightly narrower than the Billet Box, just a bit taller and thicker.

Is the Hana Mod cheap? No. Is it worth the asking price? in a word...yes, in my opinion at least. Build quality is top shelf and the DNA 20 chip is currently the state of the art. This mod is a keeper!

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
Mine arrived today, vapes as good as I remember it working at Vape Bash. The electronics are very well sealed with an aircraft quality silicon and are protected behind a plexiglass (?) wall.

Controls are easy to use, buttons are small but clicky. It charges through a mini USB port and thanks to the port location it can stand up when charging...a nice touch.

Milled from a block of aluminum it is very sturdy, it is sized slightly narrower than the Billet Box, just a bit taller and thicker.

Is the Hana Mod cheap? No. Is it worth the asking price? in a word...yes, in my opinion at least. Build quality is top shelf and the DNA 20 chip is currently the state of the art. This mod is a keeper!

Thank you Absintheur ... Especially for the pic beside your BB! VERY NICE!!! I got in on the Group Buy on Facebook! Excited to be getting one very soon! :D

Feightwins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Reno NV
Was fortunate to get on the FB list for one. I had the pleasure of using a different DNA-20 Mod recently, and I just love vaping at a consistent 20 watts. Most of my genesis attys are vaped at around 25 watts when the battery is fresh, but 20 watts is still a very pleasurable vape for me... Can't wait to start stalking the mailman :)

Jaseruckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Chicago Area
I might have to get a friend who lives in Indiana to purchase this for me. I live in IL and kind of want to avoid paying the tax for $250. Out of all the DNA 20 mods out there, I think this one looks the best. Only thing that bugs me is the 18650, would have liked a bigger battery configuration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread