The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

*NEW* Hardware & Accessories Category

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by kslice917, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kslice917

kslice917 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2013
    North Canton, OH, USA
    You've spoken and we have listened! As some of you may know, we actually used to sell e-cig hardware and accessories in the past. However, due to some city regulations we were unable to continue at our old location. We've been working hard to bring back the convenience of getting your e-cig hardware and eJuice from the same place. Without further ado, I present you with our newest category of products:

Introducing VaporBomb's newest category of products: Hardware & Accessories. Now you can order your eJuice and vape gear from the same place that offers you cheap & fast delivery! We are currently offering eGo-T2 1000mAh Pass-thru Batteries, as well as the Kanger AeroTank and VapeOnly vTank. We hope to be able to expand our selection in the near future, but are confident that we are offering an affordable, reliable solution for our fellow vapers to get started.

2. reel big matt

reel big matt Full Member Verified Member

Dec 27, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    I hope to see your collection expand. It would be very nice to order the juices and wicks all from one place.

3. kslice917

Apr 22, 2013
    North Canton, OH, USA
    We would love to be able to expand our collection of hardware to those that our customers would want! It would greatly help us if our customers could inform us of the type of products they would like to see available. From this last week's sales, it appears the Kanger AeroTank and Coils are a hot item!

4. kslice917

Apr 22, 2013
    North Canton, OH, USA
    So looking at the stats for our new hardware section, we actually sold out of the AeroTank Coil Heads on the very first day! I had no idea these things were in so much demand. We will definitely be ordering more of these and hopefully expanding our selection here soon.

5. reel big matt

reel big matt Full Member Verified Member

Dec 27, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    I would like to see iclear 16 wicks, or even vivinova tanks and wicks.

6. kslice917

Apr 22, 2013
    North Canton, OH, USA
    Good suggestions! I'll be sure to forward these on to our sales team as well as the iClear 30's that I've been hearing about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.