Free 30mL Bottle Contest Giveaway! New Flavors? (1/27-2/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Alright everyone, the contest has officially ended! Thank you all for participating, you've given us a list of such amazing flavors to look into. We'll be sure to let you know if we are able to create any of them.

Give me just a few minutes and I'll announce the winners! But don't let that stop you guys from suggesting flavors; we're always open to new ideas!

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Okay, after removing duplicate entries we were left with 56 contestants! Cross your fingers...

This week's winners are:

Congratulations to the winners! Be sure to check your PM box in a few moments for a PM from me asking you what you want for your free 30mL bottle!

Although our contests are over for now, we will still be giving away prizes each week. Be sure to check our forums here on ECF each week for another chance to win free eJuice, T-Shirts, and more! Thank you everyone for participating, and remember - you can still suggest more flavors. Who knows, you might just see it with your name next to it some day!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Okay, after removing duplicate entries we were left with 56 contestants! Cross your fingers...

This week's winners are:

Congrats-1b.jpg~original

to the Winners!!

And thanks to all of the folks at VB for these Contests!!

I hope your R&D Dept. is looking for some Rhubarb flavoring... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread