New here and just ordered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountryGirl_Jess

Aug 19, 2015
Colorado
yeah she's a cool girl for sure. Had a nice chat with her awhile back. Sure sux about the mail though :( I am waiting on some mail that got hung up as well. It's been over a week past due and the tracking indicates it's not moving :eek: --- The mail life of a vaper :rolleyes:

That is how this was it shipped out on the 17th and no update till it hit my mailbox today! Hopefully you get yours soon too!

CountryGirl_Jess

Aug 19, 2015
Colorado
Nah man...I don't have the luck of the Irish ... But if lightening was to strike, why I would be the target :w00t: From what I understand, the USPS has been having issues with their tracking software as of late.

They do often. I work in direct sales and the Usps has gone down hill in the past two years! Haha I usually don't have the best of luck. I was going to order a different mod when I got back home this morning because I was sure it was lost and wanted one now lol.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    They do often. I work in direct sales and the Usps has gone down hill in the past two years! Haha I usually don't have the best of luck. I was going to order a different mod when I got back home this morning because I was sure it was lost and wanted one now lol.

yeah it's probably caused from the rapid growth of all those miserable vapers with all of their vape mail :w00t:

Vape mail = USPS constipation

NoFumus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2015
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    That is how this was it shipped out on the 17th and no update till it hit my mailbox today! Hopefully you get yours soon too!

Yep, I got vapemail today, too. Apparently mine made it from TX to MN in a single morning. Well, however it got here, I'm glad to have it.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Thanks :) I've been reading mostly and replying here and there when I can. Which probably isn't all that often cause my vaping knowledge isn't all that vast lol

so, you are admitting that you are a lurker :p

Don't feel bad because I don't have any knowledge that is vast :w00t:

Well, that's how a person learns for sure.

Reactions: dcfluegel

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    For now yes I am mostly an admitted lurker that posts when I have something to say :D

My tank should be here today and thank goodness I dont have much of my higher mg nic for my vape pen left! I will let you all know how it goes.

Cool!. Yes, let me know how you like the tanks. Vape on Sista!

Richard Thompson

Aug 29, 2015
    Cairo, Georgia
    Hello all, I am new here but have been vaping off and on for about 2 years. I tried the disposable ecigs first and went through them way too fast. Then I switched to a veppo pen style vault vaporizer. I started at 36mg nic and am down to 24mg on it. The battery on it is 3.2 to 4.8v and I have the airflow as open as it will go on it lol. It served its purpose as I have been smoke free for 8 months now. However I wanted to upgrade so I ordered an iStick 50W by Eleaf and an Authentic Horizon Arctic Tank Atomizer Sub Ohm Subtank Comes with BTDC (dual) 0.2 ohm & BTDC (dual) 0.5 ohm coils! I know nothing about them other than they were recommended as a good starting point from what I was using. Anyone have any info on these? I want to educate myself while I wait for them to get here lol. So any info, tips, or tricks are welcomed. Thanks!
    Great choice on the artic I love mine and still vape mine in a regular basis even tho I drip a lot more than tanking but I wouldn't have recommended the istick mine lasted about 3 weeks but I was also like a train on it so that could just have been me
    Welcome to the mod class

CountryGirl_Jess

Aug 19, 2015
    Colorado
    It is AMAZING!!! I started with the .5ohm coil primed it well and turned it down to 10w and then jumped it up to 25w holy cloudiness up in here lol! Oh and with 6mg liquids it is just fantastic!

I want to thank you all again for your help.Sense I knew what I was doing from all your help I had it ready in a minute and vaping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread