New here from SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
Ok........... I think I have made my choice for my PV..... The 510 (joye?) looking for matte white to look more like an analog... The button is black so I may lean to the automatic. I have read there are problems of the automatic activating with loud noises or that they can be activated with movement possibly sitting in a pcc.

Does anyone have input on the 510 automatics and why I should not get it? Or why I should go automatic with your experiences!

I DO NOT LIKE THE LOOK OF THE BLACK BUTTON ON THE MANUAL ONE!

Lots of sellers have nice starter kits...... Looking for the most with less money..

I am looking for:
2 white matte batteries with RED/ or ORANGE led
will by accessories pcc, a passthrough, cartomizers etc.

Who has best deals and are not sold out......... Looking for reputable vendors too!

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
Last edited:

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Most of us that have been vaping a while don't care if our PV looks like a cig anymore. I went through the "gotta have the real cig feel" phase too. If that's one of your requirements you'll do well with the 510. As far as auto or manual. Pretty much all of us use manual bat's for a reason. They're simpler, more reliable, and give a better hit because you can control it better. But I understand the keeping the analog feel too. I'll suggest you find a 510, in white if that's what you want, and order a kit with one manual and one auto batt. Most hardware suppliers will accomodate requests if you email them with it in advance. Keep in mind that a lot of people use bigger batt units because you don't have to recharge as often so it's more convenient. If you want the analog feel, stick with what you're comfortable with. And don't discount the KR808 either, it has all the things you're looking for, and the battery lasts a little longer than the 510.

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.
The 510 auto is kinda like sucking the world's thickest milkshake through a stir straw. If you're determined on auto battery-get something else. Sidesho/902 or kr808 have decent auto batts......

Ok........... I think I have made my choice for my PV..... The 510 (joye?) looking for matte white to look more like an analog... The button is black so I may lean to the automatic. I have read there are problems of the automatic activating with loud noises or that they can be activated with movement possibly sitting in a pcc.

Does anyone have input on the 510 automatics and why I should not get it? Or why I should go automatic with your experiences!

I DO NOT LIKE THE LOOK OF THE BLACK BUTTON ON THE MANUAL ONE!

Lots of sellers have nice starter kits...... Looking for the most with less money..

I am looking for:
2 white matte batteries with RED/ or ORANGE led
will by accessories pcc, a passthrough, cartomizers etc.

Who has best deals and are not sold out......... Looking for reputable vendors too!

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
I went through the "I gotta have an e-cig that looks like a real cigarette" phase. I liken the experience to trying to suck up a hot dog through a straw. (But it looked so much like a REAL cigarette!) That phase lasted 24 hours before I ordered the 510 manual. It still looked kinda like the SIZE of an analog, but it was silver with a black button. That phase lasted about 48 hours, before I ordered an eGo battery because the battery life on the 510 wasn't long enough for me and I got tired of swapping batteries. (although you can get a PCC to charge them and keep swapping them). The eGo battery is about as big around as a cigar and is black. Definite improvement. Now, I've decided that I'm not "vaping for appearances"! If I get what I need from a PV, I don't care if it has purple lights and monkeys hanging off of it. I'm not trying to please others or hide what I'm doing. JMHO.

P.S. Hint: Turn it around so that the button is on the bottom and no one else will see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread