Looking to get a black penstyle with red led ( 801? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
Hi guys, im looking to buy a black penstyle with a red led that will produce consistent battery / cart life and huge plooms of vapor, another huge thing is i need a usb passthrough for it.

The manual kits on ecigmall.com is almost exactly what i want, but i dont think i can use the automatic switch with the usb passthrough which i really want to do, i dont have any interest in pressing buttons.

Thanks for your time and suggestions.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
The only black penstyles with a red LED that I know of are from www.bestecig.com

The model is the BE112. You can also pick up a passthrough with it there for $10. The $20 shipping is worth it if you have a big enough order. Delivery has been around 5 days. If you order tonight, you could possibly get it this week.

This is really just an option for consideration....nothing more :p

Lu

Last edited:

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
yeah Lu is Right,

If u do order I suggest you get the 5 pack of atomizers and at least a few extra batteries, along with that USB, that's if you want to vape without issues.

BestEcig has a 7 month warranty, I order their frequently, and do get DOA's and SDS's, etc, but overall they have good stuff. if you have to wait to save up some extra $$$ it's definitely worth it.

oh Yea, Beci (at Bestecig) is his name and provides great customer service!

Good luck!

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Since you have $100, what you might want to do is order 2 complete sets. That would give you 4 batteries, 2 atomizers, 2 chargers and 10 carts. That's a great start for $60. Make sure it is this one and that you mark "black" :

Electronic Cigarette: E-cigarette|e cigarettes|pen style cigarette

Then a usb passthrough for $10:

E-cigarette USB Battery: for pen style e-cigarette

A bottle of juice here:

e-liquid|e-cigarette liquid series

And if you jave a few extra bucks, some blank carts....5 for $.70...can't beat that!

blank e-cigarette cartridges| pen style blank cartridge

With shipping it will probably be a bit over $100 but you will be set with 2 complete kits, the passthrough, juice and carts.

Let us know how it goes!

Lu

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
This was my order to bestecig

E-cigarette (BE112)
black Menthol Medium
$ 29
331 g
$ 29

BE901/DSE901 blank cartridge
Black
$ .65
50 g
$ 3.25

e-liquid 10ml
Vanilla Extra High
$ 4.5
17 g
$ 4.5

e-liquid 10ml
Menthol Extra High
$ 4.5
17 g
$ 4.5

E-Cigarette Atomizer-5x
black
$ 30
55 g
$ 30

Mini e Cigarette Atomizer (BE901/DSE901)-5x
black
$ 40
30 g
$ 40

E-Cigarette USB Battery
black
$ 10.3
40 g
$ 10.3

Mini e-cigarette USB Battery (BE901/DSE901)
black
$ 10.3
40 g
$ 10.3

e-cigarette(BE112) blank cartridge

$ .7
50 g
$ 3.5

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
Ill try contacting beci but i have a few questions about the ecigmall.com 801 manual switch.

Can i use the auto switch with the usb passthrough? Can i basically buy the 85 dollar set, 2 batts another atomizer and then use the auto switch with all of this stuff or am i forced to use the manual switch with the usb?

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Ill try contacting beci but i have a few questions about the ecigmall.com 801 manual switch.

Can i use the auto switch with the usb passthrough? Can i basically buy the 85 dollar set, 2 batts another atomizer and then use the auto switch with all of this stuff or am i forced to use the manual switch with the usb?

The batteries with the passthrough kit are specifically made to be used with switches. They are very different than the regular 801 batts.

You can use the auto and manual switches included with both the passthrough and batts inlcuded.

You cannot use the switches with regular 801 batts so yes, you are forced to use them with just the passthough and batts in the kit.

Hope that helped.

Lu

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
The batteries with the passthrough kit are specifically made to be used with switches. They are very different than the regular 801 batts.

You can use the auto and manual switches included with both the passthrough and batts inlcuded.

You cannot use the switches with regular 801 batts so yes, you are forced to use them with just the passthough and batts in the kit.

Hope that helped.

Lu

Thanks a ton for answering my questions, i think im going to grab one of those manual switches from ecigmall, im going to get an extra atomizer, where can i find batteries to charge / change out in the usb cord? Can i use a usb wall wart rated at 1.5 amps with the usb cord?

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
im going to buy the manual switch and an extra atomizer from ecigmall, i was going to buy some of cashs pure menthol because everyone seems to absolutetly love it, but i cant seem to beable to choose what size bottle and strength i want.. ive tried it on an opera web browser and internet explorer, on 2 different computers :(

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
im going to buy the manual switch and an extra atomizer from ecigmall, i was going to buy some of cashs pure menthol because everyone seems to absolutetly love it, but i cant seem to beable to choose what size bottle and strength i want.. ive tried it on an opera web browser and internet explorer, on 2 different computers :(

If you can't choose bottle size, then it's out of stock.

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Thanks a ton for answering my questions, i think im going to grab one of those manual switches from ecigmall, im going to get an extra atomizer, where can i find batteries to charge / change out in the usb cord? Can i use a usb wall wart rated at 1.5 amps with the usb cord?

Sorry I didn't see this earlier :oops:

I will look for the link for the rechargeable batts but just so you know, you can use this passthrough without plugging it into anything. It will run off the little battery box.

When you plug it into a usb port, you will be charging the battery in the box (which of course is also good).

I did get extra batteries and the charger just so I didn't have to depend on one battery, and a usb port to charge it.

I believe you can use that wall charger but you really don't need that high voltage as you are only charging the battery, not using it to actually charge the passthrough.

I'll try to find that link. Check back here.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread